News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Quote from: MW on July 31, 2015, 12:57:06 PM
I think that's the problem then. As enthusiasts we don't see all this stuff, but when I became a driver, it opens your eyes more, and you obviously see more.
both mw and me work at different garages and have described exactly the same standard of driving on different routes
Funny that

karl724223

Not seeing what grs got up to on 246 is a bit like the traffic wardens not seeing all the illegal parked cars in brierley hill high street

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

So an nx 141 parked even though he was running late for 5 minutes until a nx 99 could not get past then decided to move off causing the 4H to be late

Steveminor

The thing with grs is he did show a lot of promise but some of the things he's been doing since starting the 11 are really bad. I mean he went for more than a week without running a single bus. His buses are seldom on time when they do run & one driver spent his entire shift one day running just in front of a social travel bus. Even had his break at the same time in bearwood instead of Acocks green.

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 31, 2015, 04:50:13 PM
So an nx 141 parked even though he was running late for 5 minutes until a nx 99 could not get past then decided to move off causing the 4H to be late
141/99 don't use the same stand so what you on about

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on July 31, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
141/99 don't use the same stand so what you on about

No need to be so rude. I hope your not one of the many arrogant pensnett drivers.
The 141 to merry hill was blocking the 4H from getting into the stand for Walsall. But then the 99 could not get around the 4H because there wasn't enough room, so he saw and moved off stand

ARBB

No one mentioned grs waiting on double yellow lines in king street Dudley waiting for an NX 246 to get to the traffic lights at vicar street and then moving off in front of it, or the fact they used to miss the hospital out.

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on July 31, 2015, 10:00:50 AM
I've seen diamond driver driving in merry hill bus station using a phone centro saw him said nothing 
Hansons drivers drive round bus station with doors open centro say nothing
We have a 3 minute open door policy at merry hill other operators are regularly parked on stand 5 minutes centro say nothing
I've seen hansons and diamond double park and load up centro say nothing

I don't see the problem with this? Hansons leave the middle bit of the bus station at :05 and :35 mainly because it takes them 5 minutes to get round onto the stand with the x96 blocking all the buses

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 31, 2015, 06:37:11 PM
I don't see the problem with this? Hansons leave the middle bit of the bus station at :05 and :35 mainly because it takes them 5 minutes to get round onto the stand with the x96 blocking all the buses

Thats not a issue no more, the bus station had the railings moved back last month to enable the X96/208/243 to get closer to the stand therefore not blocking buses trying to get to stand B and A
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 31, 2015, 06:10:41 PM
No need to be so rude. I hope your not one of the many arrogant pensnett drivers.
The 141 to merry hill was blocking the 4H from getting into the stand for Walsall. But then the 99 could not get around the 4H because there wasn't enough room, so he saw and moved off stand
they should run to time then instead if keep waiting for the nx 4H and some 141 do have drop back at Halesowen

karl724223

Quote from: pndriver on July 31, 2015, 06:32:11 PM
No one mentioned grs waiting on double yellow lines in king street Dudley waiting for an NX 246 to get to the traffic lights at vicar street and then moving off in front of it, or the fact they used to miss the hospital out.
oh where was the traffic wardens again @the trainbasher
And the one bus that run round nearly a week no brake lights

Steveminor

The brake lights did work its just the driver never used the brakes lol

ARBB

Quote from: karl724223 on July 31, 2015, 07:05:41 PM
oh where was the traffic wardens again @the trainbasher
And the one bus that run round nearly a week no brake lights

That was the one advertising that the company does repairs and maintenance to pcv vehicles wasn't it ?

karl724223

Quote from: pndriver on July 31, 2015, 07:45:52 PM
That was the one advertising that the company does repairs and maintenance to pcv vehicles wasn't it ?
yes to vosa standards  pmsl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk