News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on September 08, 2014, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on September 08, 2014, 09:16:07 PM
Unless it's going to be a full 11A but with the route being split into 2 parts?

There is nothing to stop them showing 11 A in both directions on half the route. Competitors don't have to use the same numbers as NX

So if a competitor to NX started on the 9 for example, they could register the route as the 141, even though NX run a 141 on some of the same route but then it goes to Merry Hill.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 08, 2014, 09:38:35 PM

There is nothing to stop them showing 11 A in both directions on half the route. Competitors don't have to use the same numbers as NX

So if a competitor to NX started on the 9 for example, they could register the route as the 141, even though NX run a 141 on some of the same route but then it goes to Merry Hill.

Of course...you can call any route anything you like

tank90

Quote from: Tony on September 08, 2014, 10:02:44 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 08, 2014, 09:38:35 PM

Of course...you can call any route anything you like

Its just easier to use the same number unless you are going a different way for any length of time due to people getting confused.
(thats is only my opinion not sure if its right to say it like that)
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Jay

R404 has been out 2day
My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Solo1

what times do they run at from Dudley & where do they pick up at at they don't  pick up from bus station
unles this has changed

the trainbasher

Quote from: Solo1 on September 12, 2014, 03:43:27 AM
what times do they run at from Dudley & where do they pick up at at they don't  pick up from bus station
unles this has changed

Should be xx05, xx25 and xx45 off each end with the ring road in Stourbridge and I think Top church in Dudley...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

I know  i'm early posting but b4 i got What buses r out today on 246 service

Kevin

Just saw P202 OLX in Dudley, was surprised to see them using the bus station
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

fleetline6477

Quote from: Kevin on September 13, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

In Dudley they have been using the Bus Station to turn around in but not loading. Did the bus stop in the bus station or just turn around?

the trainbasher

Anyone noticed what r404 still has on it?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

the trainbasher

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: fleetline6477 on September 13, 2014, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: Kevin on September 13, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

In Dudley they have been using the Bus Station to turn around in but not loading. Did the bus stop in the bus station or just turn around?

Isn't Dudley Bus station private property, so if they are using it to turn round, aren't they trespassing??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk