News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

YN64AOG

Quote from: Tony on April 19, 2017, 12:30:12 PM
Are Tridents not full size buses?

The B10Ms lasted longer than the Tridents at Nuneaton, I think.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Ally

Quote from: Tony on April 19, 2017, 12:30:12 PM
Are Tridents not full size buses?

Apologies, that was supposed to have read "Full size single deck buses", I was in a bit of a rush at the time of writing...
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Sandy Lane

35174 broken down on Sky Blue Way in Cov this afternoon causing traffic problems. Was about to be towed away.

Solo1

Stratford Blue rm parked at Leamington Spa  depot

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on April 29, 2017, 08:52:14 AM
Stratford Blue rm parked at Leamington Spa  depot
They are transitioning all vehicles other to Trident Park over the weekend I believe.

Solo1

Leamington Spa depot is now empty   went pasted there about  8pm & not 1 bus parked there

YN64AOG

Quote from: Solo1 on April 29, 2017, 09:13:20 PM
Leamington Spa depot is now empty   went pasted there about  8pm & not 1 bus parked there

Leamington is now closed and Trident Park is open.
The new 48's will be numbered 26168-202 and the displaced E200s will go to Trident Pk, Rugby and Kettering depots.

And finally (last but DEFINITELY not least) Midland Red South is bidding for new X4s for next year.  This year's bid was turned down but the current 5-year-old batch are looking very tired, they feel it too.
http://www.stevenknightmedia.com/fleet-news-ramblings

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

bensweeney14

Where do you get this info from?

And where is Trident Park? Coming from what I've heard, The new MMC sheds on order for the 48 will displace the MAN E200s (unfortunately😡) and they will end up in Rugby.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

YN64AOG

Quote from: bensweeney14 on May 01, 2017, 12:11:20 AM
Where do you get this info from?

And where is Trident Park? Coming from what I've heard, The new MMC sheds on order for the 48 will displace the MAN E200s (unfortunately😡) and they will end up in Rugby.

I'd guess that the MANs will stay at Nuneaton and the ex-48's will end up in Rugby.  Trident Park is the new Leamington Spa/Warwick depot.

Solo1

any photos of the new depot been a sunday would made a nice pic with most buses in & how more bigger is it compared with the station approach one

DeanM66A

Quote from: Solo1 on May 01, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
any photos of the new depot been a sunday would made a nice pic with most buses in & how more bigger is it compared with the station approach one
Is it bigger? 
Does anyone know what the current status of Stratford depot is?  There was a tale that it would close when Trident Park opened.  I'd assumed that the transfer of several Stratford vehicles to Leamington earlier this year was the start of the closure process.

YN64AOG

Quote from: DeanM66A on May 01, 2017, 11:10:13 PM
Is it bigger? 
Does anyone know what the current status of Stratford depot is?  There was a tale that it would close when Trident Park opened.  I'd assumed that the transfer of several Stratford vehicles to Leamington earlier this year was the start of the closure process.

As far as I know, Stratford only has the 5 open toppers left but 17575 was at Northampton depot last weekend.

Solo1

Wonder if they will move the sightseeing buses to a smaller  depot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk