News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM's Super-X Displays

Started by CL, February 07, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

I saw that for the first time a few weeks ago on 4763 when it was parked up in the city centre. Hadn't seen the 'WA' variant since.

Matt.N0056

It seems the displays have spread to PB

I haven't been up Birmingham or a while so not sure when they changed

John

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on June 09, 2014, 11:50:31 AM
It seems the displays have spread to PB

I haven't been up Birmingham or a while so not sure when they changed

This weekend it seems. Most of the 33s I have seen have it and some of the Suttons

John

One of the 997 branded Enviro400s now has the Super X, saw it on a 997E

CL

@John, I know for sure that the 997E journeys has superX Displays for the rear which show 997, but have the side/front displays changed? Also, out of interest, was it going to Deers Leap or Pheasey Church?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: clayderman on June 10, 2014, 05:19:24 PM
@John, I know for sure that the 997E journeys has superX Displays for the rear which show 997, but have the side/front displays changed? Also, out of interest, was it going to Deers Leap or Pheasey Church?

@clayderman. The front had changed to the Super X display. The bus was either 4772/3, and it was a Dears Leap

trident4370

There were 2 buses on the 997 today with it but I didn't get fleetnumbers, looked awful I might add!

John

1847 also has it now. On the 952s

So does Walsall's 4879

CL

One of BYs TWM livery buses has reverted back to the original alternating displays. THANK THE LORD! It looks mighty fine (seen on the 8C near Jewellery Quarter) Although, my only criticism would be that they still use letters which aren't the same size as the number... Better than Super-X anyday!

Matt.N0056

It's now spread to YW - a toothpaste enviro on the 50 has gained the display

trident4370

Sh4318

As long as it stays the hell away from WB ;D, I imagine it's just a matter of time though
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

CL

I can't imagine them at WB, or WN... I CAN imagine them at CV, but theirs will probably look the best out of the West Midlands fleet!

Matt.N0056

Quote from: clayderman on June 15, 2014, 11:32:09 AM
I can't imagine them at WB, or WN... I CAN imagine them at CV, but theirs will probably look the best out of the West Midlands fleet!

I think CV have them...
Not to sure

CL

Lets be honest. Before Super-X every depot looked inconsistent. I'm not going to lie, they look almost identical. However, if they did revert back to alternating displays, then I say they follow in the footsteps of CV* or PB*. Best displays out there! :D

*Obviously before Super-X.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk