News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

Y235 NLK on Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners.

Trident4583

tonights corrie live episode
bus is an optare SR with roy having a go at driver lol

Trident 4609

Quote from: Trident4583 on September 23, 2015, 07:34:10 PM
tonights corrie live episode
bus is an optare SR with roy having a go at driver lol

Now the second one has appeared, MC61 ARX. It was running 7 mins early....

So Roy stopped it in its tracks by puncturing the tyre.

AV4248

Some footage of various NXWM buses on a Midlands Today report about the Birmingham Weekender not long ago.

AV4248

A few NXWM buses just been shown in footage in the Moseley area on Location, Location, Location.

trident4370

Quote from: AV4248 on September 30, 2015, 08:27:38 PM
A few NXWM buses just been shown in footage in the Moseley area on Location, Location, Location.

Nice bit of nostalgia seeing the old 57 plate enviros on the 50 again!

Trident 4609

Article on Swift Card feeatured on Midlands today just. Several Coventry buses featured in the report.

The Transport Correspondent is live from what i assume is Birmingham Central Garage on board a Platinum E400MMC

CL

There's a shot of an E400 Hybrid in thr BBC documentary, "Is Britain Racist" - I believe it's still on iPlayer. That particular segment of the documentary was filmed in Dudley, is what the narrator suggested.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

LiamthebusGuy

On BBC MIDLANDS TODAY a nice bit of nostalgia, in an article on crime rates going up, there was footage of an old TWM liveried Transbus Trident with the 79 roundel branding passing a TWM liveried Mercedes 0405N. This was on the backdrop behind the animated graphics and charts and stuff.

In case you were interested it is about 10 minutes in on BBC iPlayer

Ashley 60171

Tonight's episode of Doc Martin has an Alexander Sprint bodied Mercedes Benz minibus with pretty new Stagecoach trim inside. Would this be the ex Corrie one? Couldn't see the reg.

Rob H

An Arriva E200 appeared at the start of the First Episode (30 East Drive Pt1) of the New Series of Most Haunted.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Bryan

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on October 19, 2015, 09:12:28 PM
Tonight's episode of Doc Martin has an Alexander Sprint bodied Mercedes Benz minibus with pretty new Stagecoach trim inside. Would this be the ex Corrie one? Couldn't see the reg.

The vehicle was N963 NAP, originally new to East Kent and which was with Chepstow Classic Buses around 2013.

Other than that, I don't know a thing about its history.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bryan on October 20, 2015, 10:08:15 AM
The vehicle was N963 NAP, originally new to East Kent and which was with Chepstow Classic Buses around 2013.

Other than that, I don't know a thing about its history.

Cheers @Bryan

My theory was based on the tidy interior but that could have been done anywhere.

iansdavies

i was watching a programme from the 1970s called gangsters and in one scene a man being chased in birmingham caught a daimler fleetline eof 251l route number 90 it was only a short scene .

Other Walsall Tony

An oddity from Yesterday Channel's 'Secrets of the Bible - Noah's Flood'.  In a scene in an office, supposedly in the US, the wall was decorated with a destination blind.  It included the term 'Bus Station', which I thought was a British usage, US using 'Bus Depot'...
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk