News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Tony on June 25, 2015, 10:28:33 PM
There were probably a few thrown around the floor of one of the buses like there normally is

Classic.  :D

Niall

6718 has just been on Crimewatch demonstrating CCTV in Victoria Square
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

AV4248

The B7RLE involved in a incident in the city yesterday has just been shown on ITV Central.

LiamthebusGuy

On The Buses, (feature length episode) a few days ago. About Women Drivers... FT routemasters.

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on August 03, 2015, 02:34:33 PM
On The Buses, (feature length episode) a few days ago. About Women Drivers... FT routemasters.

Might as well list off every episode then cause unless I'm mistaken they all contain buses!

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: Dom on August 03, 2015, 06:01:12 PM
Might as well list off every episode then cause unless I'm mistaken they all contain buses!

The topic is called 'Buses on TV' doesn't say it can't be obvious...

domino.99

4 Branded omnilink, Diamond Value B7 and 40 branded E200 all on Sky Sports News HQ just.

Trident 4194

Central news itv, converted old travel West Midlands bus metro us into a home

D10

"Britain As Seen On ITV" had some footage of Leicester buses in the late 60's and WMPTE buses (and chips!) in the early 70's. If you missed it it will be on ITV+1 at 9pm.

LiamthebusGuy

BBC News at 6:

'Live' report in Cardiff about a kid hit and killed by a car... One orange and green dart and one orange and green omnilink

CL

Quote from: Liam on September 13, 2015, 09:06:58 PM
BBC News at 6:

'Live' report in Cardiff about a kid hit and killed by a car... One orange and green dart and one orange and green omnilink
Cardiff Bus livery, by your description... On a serious note, that's quite tragic news. Upon some searching on Google, I found this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-34237979
'Brutal' - the only word I can think of to describe that accident...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

LiamthebusGuy

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: Dom on September 02, 2015, 05:39:44 PM
4 Branded omnilink, Diamond Value B7 and 40 branded E200 all on Sky Sports News HQ just.

Why were they on Sky SPORTS? Never knew buses were anthing to do with sport... :-s

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on September 16, 2015, 09:10:41 PM
Why were they on Sky SPORTS? Never knew buses were anthing to do with sport... :-s

Easy, talking to West Brom fans about the appallingly handled Saido Berahino situation

LiamthebusGuy

oh, I see... Buses in the background...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk