News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Preserved Buses

Started by Dylan4579, December 14, 2013, 11:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Quote from: Solo1 on March 21, 2021, 09:34:51 AM
would of said the bus Izzy brought 4126 in memory of her I know they have a bus named after her

Well, that one is already in the red & white livery, but the plan is to restore it back to it's original condition.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

filbus1

Quote from: Westy on March 20, 2021, 11:15:16 AM
Is anything being preserved in red & white or the 1990's silver  eventually?

(Seeing it appears most versions of the various liveries seem to have an example preserved?)
Theres three B6s that are preserved in the red and white livery, 620 and 669 are two of them

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Solo1 on March 21, 2021, 09:34:51 AM
would of said the bus Izzy brought 4126 in memory of her I know they have a bus named after her

@Solo1 there are new owners of 4126 now who plan to put the vehicle back into it's original condition in TWM livery as @DJ has already mentioned. @Enviro Girl has been posting updates on an Instagram account for the bus here... www.instagram.com/4126trixy/

DJ

4002 has finally departed from Burton for preservation, however it's no longed going up to Scotland. It's been acquired by Orson Godfrey from the Bromley Bus Preservation Group, but don't worry, it's being kept fairly local to the Midlands. I can't say the exact place for obvious reasons though! I'll try and keep everyone updated on the progress, although I presume stuff will be posted on the BBPG Facebook too.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

CL

Midland Fox liveried EAP 984V passed me earlier today on Aldridge Road, near Asda Queslett

It isn't kept locally, is it? Would've thought it travelled from further away! Nice to see it out nevertheless - shame I was in a moving car going the other way
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: CL on April 21, 2021, 08:02:02 PM
Midland Fox liveried EAP 984V passed me earlier today on Aldridge Road, near Asda Queslett

It isn't kept locally, is it? Would've thought it travelled from further away! Nice to see it out nevertheless - shame I was in a moving car going the other way

Kept at Miller Street

CL

Quote from: Tony on April 21, 2021, 08:09:50 PM
Kept at Miller Street
Ah, thanks for that :) Mystery solved

Westy

Currently Aston Manor is flagging an open day on the 11th July(which thankfully is a week after my second jab!).

Are any of the Nx heritage fleet planning to make an appearance?

D10

Just seen Midland Red C1 coach 3301 (KHA 301) being driven through Kidderminster.

Looks like it has had a very thorough repanelling job done, being totally in bare metal/silver.

Tony

4126 has now left Walsall for a new home in preservation. The owners do not want the location on the internet.

Squiz1971

Quote from: D10 on June 02, 2021, 09:35:54 AM
Just seen Midland Red C1 coach 3301 (KHA 301) being driven through Kidderminster.

Looks like it has had a very thorough repanelling job done, being totally in bare metal/silver.
It turned up at Wythall on Monday saw it being driven in & it looked weird in just the bare metal @D10

CL

Going off their latest post on Facebook, B6LE 598 has joined the collection at Wythall

Westy

Quote from: CL on September 25, 2021, 02:55:10 PM
Going off their latest post on Facebook, B6LE 598 has joined the collection at Wythall

Bet they will love the 'ding ding ding ding' etc, like we all did, when they were in service!

Michael Bevan

Ex NXWM 4126 has passed it's MOT today and has been for a tour around Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield to celebrate. Worth noting that it passed with 0 advisories too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk