News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

Quote from: Cedric on September 21, 2016, 10:38:43 PM

Anyone know when  the  bus stops in exchange st  and oxford st by the town hall come in to use  as new road service  was being marked out again on Monday afternoon   
Not sure but even when it does open buses long than a MPD will struggle taking that corn outside Barcleys bank because there is a bench and road sign in the way!

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

30125 appears to be out of use currently. Noticed it parked with withdrawn buses.

Martin

I was on 30125 this evening on the 17:40 294 from Worcester.
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

StourportSam

Quote from: Martin on September 28, 2016, 08:15:48 PM
I was on 30125 this evening on the 17:40 294 from Worcester.

I was worried someone would say that! Original post can be amended to say for the past few nights a bus looking like 30125 has been parked with all the withdrawn buses at the back

Martin

If it's the one I think it is its a solo
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

Reece

Quote from: Martin on September 28, 2016, 10:32:08 PM
If it's the one I think it is its a solo
Yes that is correct the Solo in question is 22003: T5 EEV a fully electric Solo which has been being stored at Kidderminster for we' ll over a year now until Rotala decided what they are going to do with it.

Cedric

Quote from: Cedric on September 26, 2016, 02:48:48 PM
this might be of interest  to members from  the area   

http://www.diamondbuses.com/news/TownHallBusStopsinKidderminsterre-opening_516.html

In Kidderminster this morning  look around  the town hall area     Stop a is  in exchange st      stops b & c  are in oxford st  near  town hall
timetables have been put ready  for Monday no bus  stop flags yet.  so there must have been a error in  the information on the above link
or time tables and stop ids have been put in wrong place
diamond 8\10/125/292

Will

Had my first ride on 30125 today very nice bus it would be better if it had a cummins engine in it though 😛 I noticed that they have put clear tape over the vault shoot and I can now see why the vault hasn't been removed because it is actually fitted into the dash board so therefore it couldn't be removed unless it was cut out of the dash
Stourbridge   125

Will

I noticed yesterday that 30922 has had the proper registration plates put back on it so it is now back as B20 WTS  it's amazing what an email does... 😁
Stourbridge   125

winston

Reported elsewhere, KR's MAN/Meridian 30535 has transferred back to Diamond Bus North West @ Atherton, not sure what if anything has replaced it at KR

Reece

Quote from: Winston on October 17, 2016, 07:54:15 PM
Reported elsewhere, KR's MAN/Meridian 30535 has transferred back to Diamond Bus North West @ Atherton, not sure what if anything has replaced it at KR
I will do some digging we should have extra buses coming a cross from Tividale shortly because Kidderminster is having the 202 back from the 23rd Octerber and Centro contracts 267 and 657 4 buses are required for that.

winston

Quote from: Reece on October 17, 2016, 10:16:16 PM
I will do some digging we should have extra buses coming a cross from Tividale shortly because Kidderminster is having the 202 back from the 23rd Octerber and Centro contracts 267 and 657 4 buses are required for that.

I presume 30534 will also follow 30535 back North (possibly replacements for the 2 ex Wigan Coachways Scania Omnicities which have been sold recently), shame KR are losing those, they seem by far the smartest MAN's with their Wright bodywork

I assume the 202 is moving back to KR to free up space at Tividale, as the 142 is increasing in frequency / extended to the QE from the end of October requiring additional buses.

Martin

I was on 30944 on the 16:30 294 from kidderminster and when we got to Astley vineyard the alarms were going off on the dashboard and the driver had to turn the engine off and wait 30 seconds and then turned it back on again then when we got by Shrawley village hall the same happened again...... I just wish they had better buses in kidderminster 😠

Trident 4194

Quote from: Martin on October 18, 2016, 06:29:19 PM
I was on 30944 on the 16:30 294 from kidderminster and when we got to Astley vineyard the alarms were going off on the dashboard and the driver had to turn the engine off and wait 30 seconds and then turned it back on again then when we got by Shrawley village hall the same happened again...... I just wish they had better buses in kidderminster 😠

That's pretty usual for most of diamond fleet, still the driving makes up for it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk