News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

I saw 30932 earlier on in Kiddy about to go off to Droitwich on the 133 and the noise it was making I honestly believe the engine is ready to go bang the smoke it chucked out when it pulled away makes me wonder not if but when...
Stourbridge   125

D10

StourportSam

the trainbasher

It's a better timetable than the 125 with at least one extra trip in the early morning/one later trip in the evening. More ideal now to get to/from work

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Will

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 20, 2016, 10:21:17 PM
It's a better timetable than the 125 with at least one extra trip in the early morning/one later trip in the evening. More ideal now to get to/from work

Except you don't get the luxury of brand new Metrocity's!! I know which one I'd rather catch and it certainly isn't Diamond!!!
Stourbridge   125

Dom

Has it even been said which garage is running it?

Will

Quote from: Dom on June 20, 2016, 11:08:09 PM

Well I'm assuming Kidderminster I can't see Tividale running it unless it will interwork with the 142 but even that is unlikely
Stourbridge   125

Reece

Quote from: Dom on June 20, 2016, 11:08:09 PM
@Dom Kidderminster had it confirmed by Simon this morning

Trident 4194

Well considering the first journey starts at Kidderminster and last journey finishes at Kidderminster? Kind of obvious?

Also as I have been informed numerous times @Will people get on the first bus to arrive

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 21, 2016, 10:06:20 AM
Well considering the first journey starts at Kidderminster and last journey finishes at Kidderminster? Kind of obvious?

No not necessarily, a 126 board begins at Bearwood doesn't mean BC or a closer garage operate it.

Solo1

would of been better to run the new 25 in-between the 125 making it at 30 min service

StourportSam

Is the 25 still going ahead? No mention of it on service changes section of Diamond website.

winston

Quote from: StourportSam on July 15, 2016, 08:38:28 PM
Is the 25 still going ahead? No mention of it on service changes section of Diamond website.

Yes, starts 25th July.

The service changes listed on Diamond's website are for the WM

http://www.diamondbuses.com/services/WorcestershireandWarwickshire_3/25-KidderminstertoStourbridgeNEWSERVICECommences250716_488.html

StourportSam

What I think was 30125 was on the 3 this morning. Certainly a de-branded Preston Versa.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk