News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

30125 - YJ61JJK was on the 3 this morning
30938 - BK13NZO left 15 mins late this morning on the first ever 25

Stuharris 6360

Unidentified bus on the 25 today, with new branding!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 28, 2016, 01:05:25 PM
Unidentified bus on the 25 today, with new branding!

Should be Volvo B7RLE 30938.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Kevin

Observations from Kidderminster today:

- Driver of the 580 didn't know the route that well, hasn't done it since the days of First!!.....

- Bus on the 7 seen going round with a Redditch 47 on display

- Either 2 buses missing off the 3 atm or there's hella traffic on the route somewhere, so far been waiting half hour in Stourport for a Kidderminster Bus and only just seen a 3 heading out to Arley Kings
--EDIT--
Total wait 50 mins for a 15 mins frequency service. And the next one overtook us, so he was getting even later

--FURTHER EDIT--
192 driver hadn't done the 192 for a while and didn't have a clue which stand in Halesowen to stop at
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

StourportSam

Quote from: Kevin on August 06, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
Observations from Kidderminster today:

- Driver of the 580 didn't know the route that well, hasn't done it since the days of First!!.....

- Bus on the 7 seen going round with a Redditch 47 on display

- Either 2 buses missing off the 3 atm or there's hella traffic on the route somewhere, so far been waiting half hour in Stourport for a Kidderminster Bus and only just seen a 3 heading out to Arley Kings
--EDIT--
Total wait 50 mins for a 15 mins frequency service. And the next one overtook us, so he was getting even later

That's completely normal for the 3, I've given up on it.

Trident 4194

Kevin

Trident 4194

Kevin

Reece

20716 - ME52BLU is on loan to Kidderminster from Redditch for a few weeks while the 2 buses that were involved in Tuesday incident at Kidderminster bus station where one bus pulled out of the layover bays and took the front end out of another Diamond bus in the process apparently the driver in question was on his first day.  ::)

wyre1947

Quote from: Reece on August 06, 2016, 09:21:37 PM
20716 - ME52BLU is on loan to Kidderminster from Redditch for a few weeks while the 2 buses that were involved in Tuesday incident at Kidderminster bus station where one bus pulled out of the layover bays and took the front end out of another Diamond bus in the process apparently the driver in question was on his first day.  ::)

According to DVLA ME52 BLU is SORN?

Will

Quote from: wyre1947 on August 07, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

Yeah that's absolutely right your not imagining it either...it is in service with a SORN on it...legal? Not a chance...
Stourbridge   125

Tony

Quote from: Will on August 07, 2016, 01:40:36 PM

Yeah that's absolutely right your not imagining it either...it is in service with a SORN on it...legal? Not a chance...

The DVSA site can be incorrect, or behind with fresh taxations

Kevin

Quote from: wyre1947 on August 07, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

Caught it yesterday on the 295, spent most of the journey with the doors wide open.
Whether that is connected to it currently/previously (delete as appropriate) being SORN I don't know

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk