News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: Cedric on December 19, 2015, 11:07:42 PM
recce  what type is 20534   can find it on fleetlist  here  nor a diamond      on another site

Typo **20574
Stourbridge   125

Cedric

Quote from: Cedric on December 19, 2015, 11:07:42 PM
recce  what type is 20534   can find it on fleetlist  here  nor a diamond      on another site
thought I proberly was , Will have you heard anything  on which way the buses will be rerouted  from 5/1/16 when they  start the work in  exchange street and oxford street which are being closed to traffic
taxi rank is going by penny black just been told that by taxi driver who owns  one of the firms. and all buses  are starting from bus station,
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

Quote from: Cedric on December 19, 2015, 11:25:19 PM
thought I proberly was , Will have you heard anything  on which way the buses will be rerouted  from 5/1/16 when they  start the work in  exchange street and oxford street which are being closed to traffic
taxi rank is going by penny black just been told that by taxi driver who owns  one of the firms. and all buses  are starting from bus station,

As far as I know Oxford Street is only being closed up to the junction mini roundabout with New Rd/ Marlborough St. The bit past Dunelm up to the ring road should still be open. So buses should go from the bus station, along Corporation street then left onto New Road, right onto Oxford Street and regain normal route. On that basis all inbound routes should be unaffected. All guess work based on the planned works but we will see.

Looks like Bull Ring will become a no go area for a few months whilst it becomes rammed with taxis!

Judging by how long Vicar St and High St have taken Exchange St could be closed for some time......

PM

Quote from: Reece on December 19, 2015, 10:48:49 PM
The horrific 20574 is back in Kidderminster today and graced me with its presence on the 4A!!!! >:( >:(

Genuinely a nice fast comfortable MPD that one!

Reece

Trident 4194

Will

Stourbridge   125

B61 ANDREW

Noted from a distance earlier on the A448 by The Park Gate pub, Bromsgrove were 3 x full size "newer looking" s/d buses heading towards Kiddermenster, no passengers on board. Assume being moved from Redditch.  :-\

Reece

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 20, 2015, 02:17:04 PM
Noted from a distance earlier on the A448 by The Park Gate pub, Bromsgrove were 3 x full size "newer looking" s/d buses heading towards Kiddermenster, no passengers on board. Assume being moved from Redditch.  :-\
@B61 ANDREW We're these buses Darts or something newer?

Cedric

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 20, 2015, 02:17:04 PM
Andrew 
there is some sort of movement due   at Kidderminster  . see post 1465  in   question and answer thread it a reply from simon to  a post of mine, and there  will be the none dda vehicles that will
be coming of the road at the end of the year
cedric                     
diamond 8\10/125/292

B61 ANDREW

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

Will

Quote from: Cedric on December 20, 2015, 04:29:36 PM
Andrew
Centros  by any chance  ?

@Cedric, they could be Centro's Kidderminster might of got some of the DAF Centro's (for example YJ07 JRU/JRV/JJU) etc I'm not saying that those are the ones so please don't take my word for it I was using registration numbers as an example to show you which ones they might be
Stourbridge   125

winston

Quote from: Will on December 20, 2015, 05:25:24 PM
@Cedric, they could be Centro's Kidderminster might of got some of the DAF Centro's (for example YJ07 JRU/JRV/JJU) etc I'm not saying that those are the ones so please don't take my word for it I was using registration numbers as an example to show you which ones they might be

If they were Centro's they'd be more likely to be MAN's which are now standard at KR.

Will

Quote from: Winston on December 20, 2015, 06:17:12 PM
If they were Centro's they'd be more likely to be MAN's which are now standard at KR.

There are no MANs at Redditch apart from 30303 but the rest are DAFs personally I hope they are the DAFs Kidderminster have got enough shit MANs as it is
Stourbridge   125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk