News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Ah the Stourbridge shuttle...you had:

the LM Stourbridge shuttle,
The 142 Stourbridge shuttle And the
Stourbridge Shuttle!

Here's a off route Stourbridge Shuttle @Trident 4194 -http://busphotography.co.uk/picture.php?/355/category/559

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

20652 was being revved very highly

iamwilljh92

I was talking to a Kidderminster driver on Friday and he was telling me that the Centro's aren't very popular with Kidderminster drivers and that Kiddy are apparently having EIGHT more MAN's due imminently I noted the other day whilst I was with @Reece that 30806 (WX58 FRV) still hasn't got the Hanover programmed & still has paper destinations in the windscreen although so I'm led to believe the Hanover that is in 806 is unfortunately Mobitec and so my mate tells me they are extremely tricky to program as it takes different software to that of standard hanovers 

StourportSam

Quote from: Will on March 01, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
I was talking to a Kidderminster driver on Friday and he was telling me that the Centro's aren't very popular with Kidderminster drivers and that Kiddy are apparently having EIGHT more MAN's due imminently I noted the other day whilst I was with @Reece that 30806 (WX58 FRV) still hasn't got the Hanover programmed & still has paper destinations in the windscreen although so I'm led to believe the Hanover that is in 806 is unfortunately Mobitec and so my mate tells me they are extremely tricky to program as it takes different software to that of standard hanovers

I suppose Kidder drivers have been used to Darts for so long...

iamwilljh92

Quote from: StourportSam on March 01, 2015, 10:15:11 PM

I suppose Kidder drivers have been used to Darts for so long...

Indeed Sam, this is very true...

the trainbasher

if I remember rightly all the Centro's at diamond have moblitecs.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

30801 is on. The 3s this afternoon.where  the centros
ever  dual door as I noticed  a very narrow  window on
The near side .it  left Kidderminster  about 75% full
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: Cedric on March 03, 2015, 03:33:41 PM
The near side
.it  left Kidderminster  about 75% full

No 30801 & 30806 are longer versions that seat 45, the remainder are shorter seating 38

PM

Quote from: Cedric on March 03, 2015, 03:33:41 PM
The near side .it  left Kidderminster  about 75% full

Following on from what Winston has said, I think they're a stretched version of a similar chassis to that on the shorter ones. They're not an especially common combination-A Line Gateshead have a few with high backed seats/seatbelts I've seen, as do Airparks but not seen other examples of the combination.

Your post also shows how those two bigger buses are needed on the 3's and since they've arrived, that seems to be mostly where they've been allocated to which is sensible.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on March 03, 2015, 05:17:32 PM
Diamond not doing very well with the 142 today, 20136 broke down in Halesowen bus station and the other bus 20574 broke down or crashed on Hagley Road outside Lidl

20136 eventually went out at about 4pm leaving a gap of about 1 hour 30 min with no service.

Oh dear, that's not good

the trainbasher

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 03, 2015, 05:47:23 PM
W905jnf on 142 in Stourbridge

I saw that this morning leaving halesowen at 8:10 am, when did the accident happen then, I'm so confused

the trainbasher

Apparently the suspension failed on the one dart today with the airbags popping too

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on March 03, 2015, 05:53:29 PM
Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 03, 2015, 05:49:26 PM

I saw that this morning leaving halesowen at 8:10 am, when did the accident happen then, I'm so confused

That would have probably been 15 mins late on the board that 20136 is now on, I don't know if 20574 had crashed or broken down but it looked like he was exchanging details with another driver, he was still there at 4pm (should have been the 15:22)

Was going to say I wish Arriva did the 142 all day, but then it would be a shame not to have Diamond to laugh at :D

When I saw 905 though it had nothing on blinds, and was being driven by the driver that usually drives the 192

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on March 03, 2015, 05:58:34 PM
Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 03, 2015, 05:55:24 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 03, 2015, 05:53:29 PM
Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 03, 2015, 05:49:26 PM

That would have probably been 15 mins late on the board that 20136 is now on, I don't know if 20574 had crashed or broken down but it looked like he was exchanging details with another driver, he was still there at 4pm (should have been the 15:22)

Was going to say I wish Arriva did the 142 all day, but then it would be a shame not to have Diamond to laugh at :D

When I saw 905 though it had nothing on blinds, and was being driven by the driver that usually drives the 192

I saw an ALX200 Dart on the 192 in Hagley as I was leaving this afternoon, it had nothing on the blinds either, and I did not recognise the registration (can't remember what it was but think it contained the number 463??)

30202 or 30203 ex stagecoach

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk