News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: Winston on December 28, 2014, 01:57:37 PM
30202/3 were originally meant to be replacing MPD's & increasing the number of larger Darts @ KR

Plus 30636 moved in as well.

winston

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 28, 2014, 01:58:22 PM
30202/3 were originally meant to be replacing MPD's & increasing the number of larger Darts @ KR

With possibly more ex RH Darts to come according to Will's source

StourportSam

Quote from: Winston on December 28, 2014, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on December 28, 2014, 01:58:22 PM

With possibly more ex RH Darts to come according to Will's source

My estimate included 20200, 30202, 30203, 30516 and 30636.
Also 30512 which is listed as Tividale but is operating from Kidderminster.
Does anyone know whether 30904 is planned to return to service/Kidderminster?

iamwilljh92

Not exactly Diamond related however my mate has heard that alledgly Diamond have said to Shropshire Council that they will operate the 125 commercially without they're funding I don't know whether to believe it or not but if it is true that will certainly knacker Central Buses I know exactly why Diamond have done that it's because they are scared of Central's presence in Kidderminster

StourportSam

Quote from: Will on December 28, 2014, 02:49:02 PM
Not exactly Diamond related however my mate has heard that alledgly Diamond have said to Shropshire Council that they will operate the 125 commercially without they're funding I don't know whether to believe it or not but if it is true that will certainly knacker Central Buses I know exactly why Diamond have done that it's because they are scared of Central's presence in Kidderminster

Seems unlikely hearsay but we will see.

winston

Quote from: StourportSam on December 28, 2014, 02:53:09 PM

It wouldn't actually suprise me given Diamond's response to TGB 62 in RH & Igo's 145

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on December 28, 2014, 02:56:28 PM

It wouldn't actually suprise me given Diamond's response to TGB 62 in RH & Igo's 145

Exactly Winston in anycase my mate has been told that on good authority

winston

Quote from: Will on December 28, 2014, 02:58:46 PM

That may well be the one other new service Simon didn't want to reveal details not so long ago in his thread.

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Winston on December 28, 2014, 03:01:01 PM

That may well be the one other new service Simon didn't want to reveal details not so long ago in his thread.

Oh dear... I think I may of burst that bubble

Cedric

I agree with you Sam  if diamond  wanted the 125 why did they not tendered for it,
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Not exactly Diamond related however my mate has heard that allegedly Diamond have said to Shropshire Council that they will operate the 125 commercially without they're funding I don't know whether to believe it or not but if it is true that will certainly knacker Central Buses I know exactly why Diamond have done that it's because they are scared of Centrals presence in Kidderminster

Will  does your mate work for diamond ? as he seams to know a lot of what is supposed to be going on. and some of it seams like stuff that he should not be disclosing  for competitors  to see
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Ced on December 28, 2014, 03:24:15 PM

I agree with you Sam  if diamond  wanted the 125 why did they not tendered for it,

Typical! I always get shot in flames!!..

Diamond didn't want it no BUT because another operator has obtained it they've realised that they could make a good impact on Kidderminster which they don't want although I don't know why because I've been told that if Diamond got offered £2 million for Redditch/Kidderminster they would accept so in actual fact I don't know why they're scared of other operators coming in

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Ced on December 28, 2014, 03:28:50 PM
Not exactly Diamond related however my mate has heard that allegedly Diamond have said to Shropshire Council that they will operate the 125 commercially without they're funding I don't know whether to believe it or not but if it is true that will certainly knacker Central Buses I know exactly why Diamond have done that it's because they are scared of Centrals presence in Kidderminster

Will  does your mate work for diamond ? as he seams to know a lot of what is supposed to be going on. and some of it seams like stuff that he should not be disclosing  for competitors  to see

We all have people in the know Cedric!! They don't necessarily have to work for the company......

winston

Quote from: Will on December 28, 2014, 03:34:28 PM
Typical! I always get shot in flames!!..

Diamond didn't want it no BUT because another operator has obtained it they've realised that they could make a good impact on Kidderminster which they don't want although I don't know why because I've been told that if Diamond got offered £2 million for Redditch/Kidderminster they would accept so in actual fact I don't know why they're scared of other operators coming in

I can't personally see Rotala selling RH & KR for £2 million or even wanting to sell the Worcestershire parts of Diamond full stop, Rotala are stronger in RH & KR than their WM bus operations due to controlling the majority of those markets. Rotala paid £1.5 Million to acquire the RH & KR ops from First originally.

Preventing other operators from setting up in your backyard, is all about protecting your own business, future revenues & reducing competition

Cedric

Quote from: Will on December 28, 2014, 03:38:50 PM
Quote from: Ced on December 28, 2014, 03:28:50 PM
Not exactly Diamond related however my mate has heard that allegedly Diamond have said to Shropshire Council that they will operate the 125 commercialize without they're funding I don't know whether to believe it or not but if it is true that will certainly knacker Central Buses I know exactly why Diamond have done that it's because they are scared of Centrals presence in Kidderminster

It wouldn't actually suprise me given Diamond's response to TGB 62 in RH & Iago's 145

We all have people in the know Cedric!! They don't necessarily have to work for the company......
will one question jf your friend is so much in the know  where do they get there information from  ?   this is my last word on this   ,
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk