News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 07, 2017, 10:21:45 PM
Diamond have longer between Halesowen and walsall compared with nx.

Do you just guess everything?

The NX 4H that leaves Halesowen at 10:02 gets 65 minutes to get to Walsall
The Dia 4H that leaves Halesowen at 10:07 gets 66 minutes to get to Walsall

similar timings apply on most other departures

j789

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 07, 2017, 10:27:05 PM
People associate diamond with speed. The quality of diamond buses are generally better than nx, with partial leather seats and free wifi. I believe the issue is the solely nx travel cards have such high dominance in the market. People who live between blackheath and walsall are going to get just a nx card if they know there will be a bus in 6 mins. Same can be said for the 16 I suppose

Funniest comment of the week award! Have you not seen the clapped out 15 year old Darts a certain company runs? You clearly haven't visited Worcestershire recently as I can tell you for certain your statement is wrong concerning quality of their buses, even the newer vehicles don't look well half the time!

Jack

Quote from: j789 on November 07, 2017, 10:37:22 PM
Funniest comment of the week award! Have you not seen the clapped out 15 year old Darts a certain company runs? You clearly haven't visited Worcestershire recently as I can tell you for certain your statement is wrong concerning quality of their buses, even the newer vehicles don't look well half the time!
He says it gets leather seated B7RLE's with free wifi, when most of the time it gets Tivi's E300's which are like a rainbow inside! 30488-30492.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on November 07, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Do you just guess everything?

The NX 4H that leaves Halesowen at 10:02 gets 65 minutes to get to Walsall
The Dia 4H that leaves Halesowen at 10:07 gets 66 minutes to get to Walsall

similar timings apply on most other departures

Exactly @Tony and in the other direction Diamond get an extra minute to.

So to say that Diamond are always on time is absolutely ridiculous, because any traffic problems that NE encounters, then Diamond will surely encounter them afterwards.

And IMO passengers don't want "speed", they want a reliable safe journey.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: j789 on November 07, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

He sees them as he has just posted that one of the black ones was on the 4H today!

MasterPlan

Quote from: StuharrisAnd IMO passengers don't want "speed", they want a reliable safe journey.

I agree with this. Some journeys may take a bit longer but as long as it gets you where need to go and safely that's all that matters really.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 07, 2017, 09:39:03 PM
I don't know if you know your alphabet but M is different to H. M seems to be punctual somehow.H doesn't.

It's the alphabet's fault
Lmfao
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Quote from: Jack on November 07, 2017, 10:44:21 PM
He says it gets leather seated B7RLE's with free wifi, when most of the time it gets Tivi's E300's which are like a rainbow inside! 30488-30492.

The normal 4 gets the crap buses for some unknown reason. Saw 3088* dart and 04 plate b7rle the other day. 4H is solid 13 plate and 07 plate majority of the time

Westy

Diamond. Quality. Matter of opinion.

BK63 YWP

Diamond still have Hanson's buses  with Hanson's logos... how can you base your opinion of diamonds running on time at 95% when for a fact the 226 is always late, the 257 on a Sunday is always 5 mins late. At the end of the day @Trident 4194, I have never seen so much BS on the late running services thread from you, even when @Tony provides FACTUAL INFORMATION, You STILL say he is wrong.  In your regards to buses being late after 9ish from Halesowen to Stourbridge, I would class 9am to 10am as "rush hour buses" that are recovering from being stuck in traffic on their inbound run to Birmingham therefor it will have a knock effect on the return journey.

Do you think buses fly??? Well you think Diamonds do...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 08, 2017, 08:27:12 AM
The normal 4 gets the crap buses for some unknown reason. Saw 3088* dart and 04 plate b7rle the other day. 4H is solid 13 plate and 07 plate majority of the time
The 4H has E300's on it a lot. Plaxton B7RLE are not unusual either.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Chris on November 08, 2017, 01:57:52 PM
Diamond still have Hanson's buses  with Hanson's logos... how can you base your opinion of diamonds running on time at 95% when for a fact the 226 is always late, the 257 on a Sunday is always 5 mins late. At the end of the day @Trident 4194, I have never seen so much BS on the late running services thread from you, even when @Tony provides FACTUAL INFORMATION, You STILL say he is wrong.  In your regards to buses being late after 9ish from Halesowen to Stourbridge, I would class 9am to 10am as "rush hour buses" that are recovering from being stuck in traffic on their inbound run to Birmingham therefor it will have a knock effect on the return journey.

Do you think buses fly??? Well you think Diamonds do...

Might as well delete this entire thread then, if you get criticised for posting what you see. 4/20 running 20 down today which is unusual for that journey. Traffic must be very bad

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 08, 2017, 05:11:42 PM
Might as well delete this entire thread then, if you get criticised for posting what you see. 4/20 running 20 down today which is unusual for that journey. Traffic must be very bad
The whole point of this thread is about services running extremely late. Not when the 4H is running 4 minutes late.

P419 EJW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 08, 2017, 05:11:42 PM

Or you just stop posting about the lateness on the 4H and 9 all the time? I would not have to read your crap then! Have you got anything else better to do?

Jack

51/52/A all running up to 10 minutes late because of the diverted traffic and the Harrier Way traffic lights only letting 5 cars go at a time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk