News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on March 30, 2015, 09:21:09 PM
It's off peak road works so the road got opened up fully later on

Problem is that during the holidays, off peak becomes peak and vice versa. Dudley Council spending there money before the end of the financial year!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

the trainbasher

It's all your hard earned council tax at work :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

244 13:36 to loop arrived at 13:51, so didn't bother doing the loop

Kevin

Quote from: Matt on April 02, 2015, 09:37:57 PM
9 to Birmingham running 15 late, I know 15 is not much but it's very unusual for them to run late out of Stourbridge, usually out of city where they run late...surprised he hasn't been adjusted

Was on 6111 from Quinton yesterday about half 7, driver turfed us all out just past Bearwood when there was another (6101 I believe) just behind
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Stu

What was up with the 1 earlier? There were two 1Es following each other when I got to Cannon Hill Park, and an hour or so later (when I left the park) they were still following each other?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

The Stratford Road through Sparkbrook looked a bit of a nightmare earlier. (Not much of a change from the norm I know!)

With part of Walford Road closed due to the mosque collapsing last night, somebody thought it would be a good idea to close the junction with Warwick Road this evening to finally start installing new traffic lights.

Took seemingly ages for the 31 I was on to get down and across the Highgate Road junction, just because other motorists didn't seem to know what was going on, and kept switching lanes to try and beat the queues of traffic.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trident 4609

1776 left Wolverhampton Bus Station at 11:34. This would have been the 11:05 departure so therefore 29 mins late.

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on April 12, 2015, 12:05:03 PM
1776 left Wolverhampton Bus Station at 11:34. This would have been the 11:05 departure so therefore 29 mins late.

Something going on in Pelsall. He left Walsall on time, got to Rushall on time, but was 30 late past the fingerpost in Pelsall. he last just lost another 10 minutes in Pelsall going back as well

Kevin

4301 currently running nearly half hour late on the last 77 from Sutton, and the driver doesn't seem all to keen on reducing that

lynx1103

Quote from: Kevin on April 22, 2015, 07:43:23 PM
4301 currently running nearly half hour late on the last 77 from Sutton, and the driver doesn't seem all to keen on reducing that

Sutton was closed fron odeon cinema and the patade from 7pm

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Kevin on April 22, 2015, 07:43:23 PMand the driver doesn't seem all to keen on reducing that

Better than driving dangerously and causing a crash

Kevin

Quote from: BU07 LGO on April 23, 2015, 09:13:02 AM
Better than driving dangerously and causing a crash

Valid.
Perhaps should have rephrased, driver was driving particularly slow

John

Well my last day on the Commons certainly was eventful. Stuck on Alma Street for around 45 minutes this afternoon along with an OmniLink and a 424, due to another bus hitting and getting stuck on a car, therefore blocking all of the road. Absolutely terrible how people park on Alma Street, something should seriously be done about it.

By the time I had got clear, I had to finish service in City rather than Perry Common and go back to garage because of being so late. Others were also running late too

Alex

4328 working the 1729 WA41 off Cornwall Gate actually departed Cornwall Gate at 1743, 14 minutes down, with no Real Time tracking, as the next bus at 1738 was the (late, according to the tracking, at least) 1744 WN28, even though 4328 arrived 5 minutes later

Anyone know why the tracking wasn't working on 4328?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk