News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Withdrawn Vehicles

Started by Ashley, November 01, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesub

23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Celestial Toymaker

Whats happening with the fleet list updates, last one was November 21, are we still getting them and Christmas just got in the middle or is it no longer in use ?  :-\
3000 F300 XOF

DJ on smoothmixfm.co.uk

cris 99

there werent any fleet changes in december. Tony posted a full list of each garage and what they have at the beginning of jan
17//72/73/97/X12

Tony

Quote from: cris 99 on January 22, 2022, 09:05:05 AM
there werent any fleet changes in december. Tony posted a full list of each garage and what they have at the beginning of jan

There was two moves I need on put on there 752 & 837 swapped garages between PN & WN

BBS

Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: cris 99 on January 22, 2022, 09:05:05 AM
fair enough i hardly come in here, its all updated now anyway - thanx   8)
3000 F300 XOF

DJ on smoothmixfm.co.uk

Michael Bevan

Just seen a photo of PVS picking up 4601 from Walsall Garage to take it away for scrap.

busboy31

Quote from: Michael Bevan on January 25, 2022, 10:42:42 AM
Just seen a photo of PVS picking up 4601 from Walsall Garage to take it away for scrap.
RIP 4601

don

4601 not currently shown as withdrawn in the NXWM fleet news - makes one wonder whether 6746 will be repaired.

Having a quick look at Bus Times this morning I noticed 1834, currently in for repaint, is shown with a blue livery marker - any significance to this?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

Quote from: don on January 25, 2022, 08:38:17 PM
4601 not currently shown as withdrawn in the NXWM fleet news - makes one wonder whether 6746 will be repaired.

Having a quick look at Bus Times this morning I noticed 1834, currently in for repaint, is shown with a blue livery marker - any significance to this?

There's a few january withdrawals I haven't put on the main site, but 6746 is under repair at WB.

I have no idea who does some of the updates on Bus Times

BNH2004

Quote from: Tony on January 25, 2022, 08:48:12 PM
There's a few january withdrawals I haven't put on the main site, but 6746 is under repair at WB.

It's like 5422 and 5423 someone's put that they have names when they don't

Westy

Would be nice though, if it was what we thought it might mean! (But if they decided to do what we thought it meant, TPTB & funds allowing, surely they'd wait for the new painting bay & paint a double decker instead?)

DJ

No comment.  :-X

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

don

Thanks Tony - good to hear 6746 is being repaired.

I personally think a single decker in WCT livery would look excellent - even though I only recall it on the handful of Bedford SBOs and the Leyland Royal Tigers (as 808, now preserved at Wythall) - and also to continue the naming from 4601 (Walsall1955 on Flickr, sadly deceased).
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Jack

Is 4573 being repaired or will that not be coming back?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk