News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

which nxwm interior do you prefer

Started by danny, May 05, 2012, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

Two questions really
1: do you prefer the newer blue interior that most older buses are referbed with or new grey and.....
2: why are referbs given blue seats when the new standard is grey.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Tony

All new refurbs are getting the same moquette as new deliveries!

MW

Refurbs are given grey seating now I believe, since some Geminis having had some new trim.

The best interior by fair is the interior on the Presidents, 4700-4762 and 1750-1839.

danny

Sorry tony I have yet to see one with referbed gray any I agree the blue like on the gemini that were new to wb are more welcoming
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

I saw 4524 today, refurbished with the new grey trim.

winston

So far there is 1757, 4493, 4494, 4524 & 4593 at least with the new moquette as per new deliveries

Quote from: danny on May 05, 2012, 08:50:55 PM
Sorry tony I have yet to see one with referbed gray any I agree the blue like on the gemini that were new to wb are more welcoming

richie

i like the new interior its so much better than the exterior but i hate that abellio still use it!!!!

nx4737

Definitely the dark blue for me, it looks far nicer than the dull, dark grey.

Omnilinks are a perfect example of this, the blue ones look light and airy inside, where as they grey...

Liberator9

I prefer the dark blue as well. All the buses with the grey seating look rather dull and dark, e.g, the Scanias and Enviros, but the Scanias and Eclipse Urbans with the blue backs and blue seating look much smarter and brighter. I also like the light blue panels on the Eclipse Urbans and thought this ligh blue should be used much more on the other buses.

BU07 LGO

I'm probably the only one but i prefer the old twm one with the arrow style like the 03 gems and tridents! Also of the two types of leather enviros i think PB's looked much better than the grey walsdall ones!

nx4737

Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 07, 2012, 02:08:49 PM
I'm probably the only one but i prefer the old twm one with the arrow style like the 03 gems and tridents! Also of the two types of leather enviros i think PB's looked much better than the grey walsdall ones!

No, you're not, I liked the older light blue too, when it was new.

Problem with it is it doesn't seem to wear well and fades... you can really tell the difference where they've replaced cushions...

I think the best interior is the new grey one. The best livery has to be the toothpaste

Bob

Metrobus brown & orange moquette all the way! And Fleetline red vynide

matt904102

I quite liked the red/white/ blue with the little twin peaks symbols moquette that the original geminis were delivered with

They were classics  :D

Quote from: bob on May 07, 2012, 11:51:24 PM
Metrobus brown & orange moquette all the way! And Fleetline red vynide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk