News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

which nxwm interior do you prefer

Started by danny, May 05, 2012, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: matt904102 on May 10, 2012, 03:53:10 PM
I quite liked the red/white/ blue with the little twin peaks symbols moquette that the original geminis were delivered with

Me too. And the presidents with that new moquette were fantastic.

Stu

For some reason, I liked 1429's unusual green coloured upholstery, with the yellow grab-rails. Totally unique in the whole fleet. Does anyone have any idea why it was this way? An ex-demonstrator maybe?

When it was at AG, I was on it the one morning when it was on the 30, and it amazed some school-kids, "wow this one's green inside!"  :D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Quote from: Stu on May 10, 2012, 06:53:20 PM
For some reason, I liked 1429's unusual green coloured upholstery, with the yellow grab-rails. Totally unique in the whole fleet. Does anyone have any idea why it was this way? An ex-demonstrator maybe?

When it was at AG, I was on it the one morning when it was on the 30, and it amazed some school-kids, "wow this one's green inside!"  :D

It was a trial. They were gonna do all of the AG B10Ls but obviously never.

Quote from: bob on May 07, 2012, 11:51:24 PM
Metrobus brown & orange moquette all the way! And Fleetline red vynide
Deffinately agree on this Castle Trim Or Vinyl All the Way :P
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Justin Tyme

My favourite is the trim used in the hybrids, which is both bright and smart.  I'm not really sold on grey, but I suppose it might hide scuff marks etc.  Also, come to think about it, grey is a common trim colour in cars!

PM

Quote from: 4006 on May 10, 2012, 09:03:44 PM
Quote from: bob on May 07, 2012, 11:51:24 PM
Metrobus brown & orange moquette all the way! And Fleetline red vynide
Deffinately agree on this Castle Trim Or Vinyl All the Way :P

Completely agree. Bring back extra tough vinyl until people stop wrecking bus seats.

nx4737

Quote from: Justin Tyme on May 10, 2012, 09:07:28 PM
My favourite is the trim used in the hybrids, which is both bright and smart.  I'm not really sold on grey, but I suppose it might hide scuff marks etc.  Also, come to think about it, grey is a common trim colour in cars!

The green does look fantastic, I'd loved to have seen NX keep the dark blue trim, imagine a green version of that...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk