News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Red DD at Long Acre

Started by mikestone, September 01, 2013, 05:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: DiamondDart on September 03, 2013, 11:42:36 AM
Thought they didnt like MCVs and sold them due to quality issues and they didnt seem mad on repairing the existing MCV decker. Have I missed something??!

I understood the issue with repairing the original MCV decker at Wessex with roof damage was down to non availability/long lead time of replacement parts due to it being a prototype? Hence its sale

PM

Quote from: Winston on September 03, 2013, 12:25:38 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on September 03, 2013, 11:42:36 AM
Thought they didnt like MCVs and sold them due to quality issues and they didnt seem mad on repairing the existing MCV decker. Have I missed something??!

I understood the issue with repairing the original MCV decker at Wessex with roof damage was down to non availability/long lead time of replacement parts due to it being a prototype? Hence its sale

Oh right didnt know this Winston so thanks-guess it makes sense and the latest rotala fleetchanges on the website show 2 of these as being on loan at wessex

Ex BC driver

So these two are at Long Acre. I passed one on the M6, then the other on the M1 at the weekend, both heading north and did wonder where they were going

mikestone

Definitely both there today, the other one is BF62UXU.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk