News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Stops ?

Started by Nathan4775, August 28, 2013, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aSingh

Quote from: Busboy105 on August 01, 2020, 06:29:36 PM
That stop has been there for months now. And yes it is for Sprint.

Got a pic by any chance?
Singh

Busboy105

MasterPlan

Noticed that the stops on Shenley Lane now have been updated to say 27 and 44. Yet, for some reason there's no timetable in the shelters for the 44. Then again, they're gonna have to be changed again very soon anyway.

Also, there's a stop by Gregory Avenue where the 27 doesn't stop yet it has the timetable for the 27.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

ellspurs

Quote from: MasterPlan on August 15, 2020, 08:54:21 PM
Noticed that the stops on Shenley Lane now have been updated to say 27 and 44. Yet, for some reason there's no timetable in the shelters for the 44. Then again, they're gonna have to be changed again very soon anyway.

Also, there's a stop by Gregory Avenue where the 27 doesn't stop yet it has the timetable for the 27.

And yet the Stafford Road stops still have the 54A on them.

Quote from: SK68MEV on July 04, 2020, 12:13:18 AM
Noticed new bud stops at fox and goose today the look really good their and really suit the location
I noticed today that the old yellow and green stop on the 28/28A route that was in Ward End has been replaced by a brand new stop as well. Alum Rock Road, The Ward End is the stop name.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Quote from: 2206 on August 18, 2020, 06:41:56 PM
I noticed today that the old yellow and green stop on the 28/28A route that was in Ward End has been replaced by a brand new stop as well. Alum Rock Road, The Ward End is the stop name.

In the last few weeks, some of the old green/yellow shelters along Yardley Wood Road in Moseley and Billesley have also been replaced with shiny new ones. Still got one on Trittiford Road.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Busboy105

Quote from: 2206 on August 18, 2020, 06:41:56 PM
The stop name needs to be changed. The Ward End closed ages ago. It's a wedding venue now I think.
Looks like the green and yellow bus stops are down to its last 10.

Quote from: Busboy105 on August 18, 2020, 07:06:20 PM
The stop name needs to be changed. The Ward End closed ages ago. It's a wedding venue now I think.
I think its a restaurant. "Shahi Masala Buffet Restaurant" according to Google.
Though yes, it probably does need its name changed. Maybe to "Alum Rock Road, St Josephs Road".
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BH2004

There one on the Pensnett High Street opposite to Sainsbury's

Busboy105

Quote from: 2206 on August 18, 2020, 07:08:32 PM
I think its a restaurant. "Shahi Masala Buffet Restaurant" according to Google.
Though yes, it probably does need its name changed. Maybe to "Alum Rock Road, St Josephs Road".
Or Burney Lane.

Westy

Wolverhampton Road / Samuel Street in Bloxwich is missing details for Service 70, on the sign, the poster & the RTI!

Has been reported to TfWM.

Jack

Theres loads still about. Dyas Road has two on the 28. Old Walsall Road ob has 2. Theres a good few on the 27 between Northfield and Stirchley. There was a load of them in Gospel Oak.
The Ridgeway, Ercall Close (ob) on the 7 is green/yellow and the last of its type on the whole of the route.

Still quite a few of them and aren't down to their last ten.

Quote from: Stu on August 18, 2020, 06:46:28 PM
In the last few weeks, some of the old green/yellow shelters along Yardley Wood Road in Moseley and Billesley have also been replaced with shiny new ones. Still got one on Trittiford Road.
The Stoney Lane, Fullham Road inbound stop is also green and yellow, well it could of been changed since last monday.

Lukeee

Theres at least 5 on the 16 route

Jack

As of this morning the green shelter at the Dyas Road, Birdbrook Road us being replaced as I type this. The old shelter in the back of a truck and the new shiny one being installed.

Busboy105

Quote from: Jack on August 20, 2020, 11:23:41 AM
As of this morning the green shelter at the Dyas Road, Birdbrook Road us being replaced as I type this. The old shelter in the back of a truck and the new shiny one being installed.
Where do the old shelters go?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk