News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Stops ?

Started by Nathan4775, August 28, 2013, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: MasterPlan on October 01, 2018, 07:31:47 PM
Ah fair enough, I didn't know that as I've never been at that stop. Still though, surely an actual stop would be better.
There's actually no pavement on that side of the road from what I remember so it'd probably be impossible to put an actual stop there.
From what I remember people wait in the university drive way?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MasterPlan

Quote from: 2206 on October 01, 2018, 07:37:30 PM
There's actually no pavement on that side of the road from what I remember so it'd probably be impossible to put an actual stop there.
From what I remember people wait in the university drive way?

Yes, that's correct.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

The Old Lode Lane, Frankton Close (Towards Birmingham) pole stop has fallen over.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

The bus stop on Heath Street (by Dudley Road) doesn't have a timetable cover for the X7.

Jordan

does anybody know what bus service will be stopping at the new bus stops at the side of moor street station
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Smethwickian

Quote from: Smethwickian on September 30, 2018, 10:23:22 AM
It's Cranford Street, not Cranston, TT90.
It is limited stop, ginger66, but the September 2 timetable leaflet's list of stops said new ones were to be installed on Heath Street and/or Cranford Street, without specifying exactly where.
One near all the new housing opposite the rear north end of the new hospital would make sense.
Today I noticed there are a temporary stops in both directions on Heath Street just north of the Winston Street junction. Presumably a suitable spot to plant permanent poles has been identified or will be installed in due course.

DJ

I noticed yesterday that Stand G in West Bromwich Bus Station still had 'Tipton' on the sign for the 44. I can't remember how long ago it was when that route was cut back to Harvills Hawthorn but it must've been at least a couple of years ago?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Solo1

Quote from: Jordan on October 19, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
does anybody know what bus service will be stopping at the new bus stops at the side of moor street station
X1 X2 60 will be stopping there due to Primark having work done

Solo1

X1 X2 60fue to work where new Primark is

Bus1237

97 moving to the new stop from 28th according to NX website, not sure if any other services will be moving later

I noticed yesterday that the gold bus stop in oldbury has been replaced with a standard one as the opening is at the other end.

Solo1

DJ

Quote from: StourValley98 on October 22, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
I noticed yesterday that Stand G in West Bromwich Bus Station still had 'Tipton' on the sign for the 44. I can't remember how long ago it was when that route was cut back to Harvills Hawthorn but it must've been at least a couple of years ago?

Here's the proof, taken while I was waiting for the 41A to Wednesbury. Gotta love taking the scenic route sometimes, the tram and the 79 can get a little repetitive.  ;D

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

karl724223

Poor performance from the centro tfwm wmca whatever they call themselves today
New service pensnett 28 starts tomorrow
Had a quick ride round a bit of the route to jog my memory this is what I found some parts of the route have had new flags put on the stop with 28 on it but on old style blue network flags
Some parts of the route have new wmca flags on them but with 14 still on them
And timetables still up for the 14 service
Very poor

BK63 YWP

Quote from: karl724223 on October 28, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
Poor performance from the centro tfwm wmca whatever they call themselves today
New service pensnett 28 starts tomorrow
Had a quick ride round a bit of the route to jog my memory this is what I found some parts of the route have had new flags put on the stop with 28 on it but on old style blue network flags
Some parts of the route have new wmca flags on them but with 14 still on them
And timetables still up for the 14 service
Very poor

I noticed that on Hungary Hill, maybe WMCA ran out of the new stops and ran out of paper to print the timetables. It's like when the 2nd September changes happen and for weeks the bus stops around the region were incorrect with the old routes on the stops themselves
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk