News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Does the allocation of fleet number 26 to OP07ARE  mean Johnsons are keeping the vehicle as opposed to it being on loan ? ?

cris 99

its gone now i saw a pic of it in Southend last week.
17//72/73/97/X12

Pat

Quote from: Solo1 on March 19, 2021, 10:55:27 AM
On the tracker johnsons now had fleet numbers
Johnsons do not have fleet numbers.

samuel derrington

Tony

samuel derrington

@Tony I know the boss at johnsons and he told me himself this morning they are fleet numbers which may be applied to the buses eventually but just for the ticket machines for now

cris 99

if thats the case then why has the optare been allocated a fleetnumber when it hasnt been there for weeks? its in southend now

17//72/73/97/X12

Pat

Quote from: samuel derrington on March 19, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
@Tony I know the boss at johnsons and he told me himself this morning they are fleet numbers which may be applied to the buses eventually but just for the ticket machines for now
I don't really see why though.  Johnsons have never had fleet numbers, and I can't see what difference they're going to make now.

barry

Quote from: Cedric on March 06, 2021, 10:50:42 PM
that's  where i am going. i was booked to on the launch  trip last year  so will keep every thing crossed too

Look What's Coming. They've been in a compound for 12 months but are about to hit the road next month. They will be re-registered 21 plates[/img]

fleetline6477

Quote from: Pat on March 20, 2021, 10:09:43 AM
I don't really see why though.  Johnsons have never had fleet numbers, and I can't see what difference they're going to make now.

Fleetnumbers are a big advantage for a number of reasons for both drivers and enthusiasts

Pat

Quote from: fleetline6477 on April 10, 2021, 08:31:58 PM
Fleetnumbers are a big advantage for a number of reasons for both drivers and enthusiasts
Fleet numbers are only really useful for companies with a large number of vehicles.  For smaller companies, often the last three characters of the registration are used when referring to a vehicle, such as what Johnsons currently do. 

barry

Luxury Traveller Vehicles now delivered.
Irizar i8's YT21LGC & YR21LGD
Open Day for viewing and little test runs on Fri & Sat 14/15 May
Between 10.00-16.00
They look oh so smart and will be the bench mark for future touring vehicles.

barry

Sorry the second one is YT21LGD

windy miller

Quote from: samuel derrington on March 19, 2021, 04:52:15 PM

You say you know the boss at johnsons?   Can you ask him WHO is the oldest surviving family member? and how old is He??  Thanks
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: barry on May 11, 2021, 06:16:17 PM
Sorry the second one is YT21LGD

Out at work this morning , heading south on the M5.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk