News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on December 18, 2019, 10:02:01 AM
I cant see how as our vehicle location is a closed system without any tfwm access, so how would they know how long till the bus arrives if they have no idea of its location.
Haven't a clue mate these things are beyond me but mostly.your 94 is shown as timetabled but on.occasions I have had the countdown on in Nechelles Place with 1min then due and its one of yours at the stop not NXWM.I agree though it is odd as I am surprised its yours mind you not as surprised as the driver to find someone boarding there with a shirt and tie on & an Nbus pass!!!!

Steveminor

Lol. I'm currently on paternity leave so probably thought you were one of my hired henchmen to watch them while I'm off  :D

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on December 18, 2019, 06:23:49 PM
Lol. I'm currently on paternity leave so probably thought you were one of my hired henchmen to watch them while I'm off  :D
Many congratulations and best wishes to you both

Steveminor

Jack D

Anyone know what the paper posters on claribel buses say I saw them but wasn't on the bus so didn't see what it said

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on December 18, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
Thank you
Last one I read was about ticket acceptance but I am sure the excellent @Steveminor is your man for this @Jack

Gareth

Quote from: Jack D on December 27, 2019, 12:26:17 PM
Anyone know what the paper posters on claribel buses say I saw them but wasn't on the bus so didn't see what it said
The one I saw the other day, mentioned the ticket price is going up to £2.40 to bring it in line with NXWM

Steveminor

That is correct 94 & 55 fares are now being bought into line with the fares on all our other west Midlands services of £1.50 & £2.40 Warwickshire fares are being increased by 10p.
Also there will no longer be a discount for purchasing nbus tickets with a swift card.
That is what the poster is telling people.

Quote from: Steveminor on December 28, 2019, 11:06:17 AM
Factual at one time you wouldn't see a diamond bus out of livery then with your purchase of other operators this slipped.
Pre. 2017 you would never see a Claribels bus out of livery either. Then since 2017, this slipped.
When do you intend on repainting those E200's into your livery, as they've been in plain white for nearly 3 years now. Same as some of the RK Travel Darts.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

With the question of if when Birmingham was going to go euro 6  the intention was to swap those vehicles part way through the contract  that's why they weren't painted into livery, obviously things changed regarding the emission date so they have stayed longer than planned..
Claribels have op0erated plain white buses before generally on buses that are only planned to stay short term

Quote from: Steveminor on December 28, 2019, 03:31:40 PM
With the question of if when Birmingham was going to go euro 6  the intention was to swap those vehicles part way through the contract  that's why they weren't painted into livery, obviously things changed regarding the emission date so they have stayed longer than planned..
Claribels have op0erated plain white buses before generally on buses that are only planned to stay short term
What about the pulsars used on the 94, are they being upgraded to Euro 6?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

Most of the pulses have now been upgraded to euro 6, at the time I went on paternity leave there were only 2 or 3 left to be retro fitted.

Jack D

Are claribels reducing the evening service on 55?

Steveminor

Busboy105

The 36 is being operated by E200s today. Is there something wrong with the Volvos or are the E200s it's new allocation?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk