News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Do any forum members take an interest in other operating areas?

Started by Ashley 4569, August 01, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 4569

Mike K

John

Quote from: Tony on August 01, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
I am going to try and add a photo of every 'Borismaster' on here at some point, just as an added extra. I actually like tham and the fact they are going to be numbered in one series whoever operates them is going to make getting a 'set' much easier. I got several of them yesterday which will be on soon!

I do really like them as well. Was not sure about the looks at first but they have grown on me a lot. Will be strange seeing London full of them when there are a lot more in service!

James May driving one on Top Gear made me laugh (LT7)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: John on August 04, 2013, 08:31:43 PM
Quote from: Tony on August 01, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
I am going to try and add a photo of every 'Borismaster' on here at some point, just as an added extra. I actually like tham and the fact they are going to be numbered in one series whoever operates them is going to make getting a 'set' much easier. I got several of them yesterday which will be on soon!

I do really like them as well. Was not sure about the looks at first but they have grown on me a lot. Will be strange seeing London full of them when there are a lot more in service!

James May driving one on Top Gear made me laugh (LT7)

He used to be a London bus driver years ago you know.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

From Tony's last photo uploads looks like your holidaying in Yorkshire, Scarborough and Whitby, was there this time last year, it was a wonderful place and the EYMS Scarborough and District buses all seemed very well presented and they ran an excellent little service up there

Have you been on the open top tour of Scarborough Tony? There's a mixture of ALX 400's and Tridents but there was at least one MK1 Metrobus I went on, well worth a ride if its still going strong, fantastic sounding bus, I'll see if I can find my photo at somepoint

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk