News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Do any forum members take an interest in other operating areas?

Started by Ashley 4569, August 01, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 4569

Blackpool has sort of lost an icon, the new ones on face value dont look much cop to be honest. I will confess to knowing little about trams and trains, well trains im learning but thats another story :)

Rob H

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 10:14:59 PM
Blackpool has sort of lost an icon, the new ones on face value dont look much cop to be honest. I will confess to knowing little about trams and trains, well trains im learning but thats another story :)

I completely agree with you Ash :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Ashley 4569

Rob H

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Ashley 4569

I take it youve been to devon as well at some point as youve got 18065 as a personal favourite vehicle

nitromatt1

I regularly ride around Worcestershire on First services and take a keen interest on them.

Also know a fair bit about Stagecoach in Cumbria's services, and also Pembrokeshire (Silcox and First)

Ashley 4569

I did like your vid of 18357 thrash and your pic of 16650 Matt.

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:10:20 PM
I did like your vid of 18357 thrash and your pic of 16650 Matt.

I have lots more videos from Stagecoach Cumbria of various buses I rode and loads of pictures, but my memory stick is almost full at the moment so can't get anything off my camera until my dad eventually gets round to ordering a new hard drive

Ashley 4569

Ive got one or two spare memory sticks if thats a temporary solution

Rob H

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
I take it youve been to devon as well at some point as youve got 18065 as a personal favourite vehicle

Yes I have Paignton/Torquay area mostly and every journey I made on Route 12 18065 turned up on every single one and I took a liking to it so that's why its my favourite :)
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Ashley 4569

Getting down to devons abit of an expense otherwise id spend a day on devon tridents and a day doing cornwall olympians. The stagecoach 18xxx tridents are fantastic though, matt will agree with me on that

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:26:13 PM
Getting down to devons abit of an expense otherwise id spend a day on devon tridents and a day doing cornwall olympians. The stagecoach 18xxx tridents are fantastic though, matt will agree with me on that

I certainly will, much better than NXWM's!

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on August 01, 2013, 11:27:42 PM
Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:26:13 PM

I certainly will, much better than NXWM's!

Yes i watched matts video of a stagecoach and they sound much better and seem alot faster compared to our Voiths at WN

Ashley 4569

18188 is my gloucester stakler on routes 97/98 (theyre pretty much the same). I put a little stagecoach west update thread in the stagecoach section if you want a nosey.

Nathan i think the stagecoach ones are faster either because of the terrain or they have an extra gear or more speed but not sure which idea is correct

Trident 4609

I Know the whole Blackpool network as my nan lives there and i have memorised th routes. Miss the old vintage trams which were a sort of british icon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk