News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Do any forum members take an interest in other operating areas?

Started by Ashley 4569, August 01, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 4569

Blackpool has sort of lost an icon, the new ones on face value dont look much cop to be honest. I will confess to knowing little about trams and trains, well trains im learning but thats another story :)

Rob H

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 10:14:59 PM
Blackpool has sort of lost an icon, the new ones on face value dont look much cop to be honest. I will confess to knowing little about trams and trains, well trains im learning but thats another story :)

I completely agree with you Ash :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Ashley 4569

Rob H

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Ashley 4569

I take it youve been to devon as well at some point as youve got 18065 as a personal favourite vehicle

nitromatt1

I regularly ride around Worcestershire on First services and take a keen interest on them.

Also know a fair bit about Stagecoach in Cumbria's services, and also Pembrokeshire (Silcox and First)

Ashley 4569

I did like your vid of 18357 thrash and your pic of 16650 Matt.

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:10:20 PM
I did like your vid of 18357 thrash and your pic of 16650 Matt.

I have lots more videos from Stagecoach Cumbria of various buses I rode and loads of pictures, but my memory stick is almost full at the moment so can't get anything off my camera until my dad eventually gets round to ordering a new hard drive

Ashley 4569

Ive got one or two spare memory sticks if thats a temporary solution

Rob H

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
I take it youve been to devon as well at some point as youve got 18065 as a personal favourite vehicle

Yes I have Paignton/Torquay area mostly and every journey I made on Route 12 18065 turned up on every single one and I took a liking to it so that's why its my favourite :)
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Ashley 4569

Getting down to devons abit of an expense otherwise id spend a day on devon tridents and a day doing cornwall olympians. The stagecoach 18xxx tridents are fantastic though, matt will agree with me on that

nitromatt1

Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:26:13 PM
Getting down to devons abit of an expense otherwise id spend a day on devon tridents and a day doing cornwall olympians. The stagecoach 18xxx tridents are fantastic though, matt will agree with me on that

I certainly will, much better than NXWM's!

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on August 01, 2013, 11:27:42 PM
Quote from: Ashley 4569 on August 01, 2013, 11:26:13 PM

I certainly will, much better than NXWM's!

Yes i watched matts video of a stagecoach and they sound much better and seem alot faster compared to our Voiths at WN

Ashley 4569

18188 is my gloucester stakler on routes 97/98 (theyre pretty much the same). I put a little stagecoach west update thread in the stagecoach section if you want a nosey.

Nathan i think the stagecoach ones are faster either because of the terrain or they have an extra gear or more speed but not sure which idea is correct

Trident 4609

I Know the whole Blackpool network as my nan lives there and i have memorised th routes. Miss the old vintage trams which were a sort of british icon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk