News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Hi guys. I've just been looking back at my photographs of the Scania N94 bendies. Found one of my photographs of one up Kingstanding Circle with an engineer at the wheel. That's given me a thought. Did they ever drift off the 67 and do other services? I don't mean get allocated to another service but get sent out on another route if PB was short.

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on December 09, 2015, 08:06:03 AM
Hi guys. I've just been looking back at my photographs of the Scania N94 bendies. Found one of my photographs of one up Kingstanding Circle with an engineer at the wheel. That's given me a thought. Did they ever drift off the 67 and do other services? I don't mean get allocated to another service but get sent out on another route if PB was short.

That's one of the engineering test routes.  Used to see bendis up there quite a bit. As far as I'm aware, the only other route one has been on was a Sutton School Service before 67 journeys in the afternoon (a regular turn)

Tony

Quote from: John on December 09, 2015, 10:58:48 AM
That's one of the engineering test routes.  Used to see bendis up there quite a bit. As far as I'm aware, the only other route one has been on was a Sutton School Service before 67 journeys in the afternoon (a regular turn)

It was also the route used to get to Keltruck.

Nxwm

Quote from: John on December 08, 2015, 01:35:50 PM
7024 on 52s today, with WB 1949 on the 5 again!

I've heard today that PB are due Platunims next year. With one route definitely transferring from elsewhere. So I am unsure if these Platinums will be new or transfers

I also heard rumours the other day of Single Deck Platinums for another route we might be getting (this route, along with others will be having route changes and curtailments). Not sure whether to believe this one though
sounds like a few routes are coming back to perry barr then

Nxwm

4802 route branded for the 16 now

Tony

Dom

CL

Quote from: WN on December 09, 2015, 03:20:47 PM
Please tell me it's grey
Orange. *insert pokerface here.*
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Michael Bevan

Dom

Mike K

Quote from: clayderman on December 10, 2015, 07:52:21 AM
Orange. *insert pokerface here.*

Following the recent Pershore Road branding, I conclude that orange is the new blue (which in turn was the new green).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Mike K on December 10, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
Following the recent Pershore Road branding, I conclude that orange is the new blue (which in turn was the new green).

I thought Orange was the new Black? :P

GeminiFan1991

Is their is a picture of said branding
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Trident 4609

Sh4318

I've been in town all day and I haven't seen it. Must be avoiding me. It's good to have a variation of colour though, instead of just blue all the time
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk