News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nxwm

Quote from: John on December 05, 2015, 07:38:31 AM
Crimson 4803 was on an all day 914 board yesterday
its back on the 101 today on board as I type this boy this bus sounds beefy 😁😁😁

Trident 4609

BN

4781 at Severn Valley Railway today.

Lukeee

Quote from: Mike K on December 04, 2015, 08:55:43 PM
Don't think one person would have made all that much difference.

Haha

The Real 4778

Quote from: Mike K on December 04, 2015, 08:55:43 PM
Don't think one person would have made all that much difference.

That's made me laugh out loud like a right charlie - LOLLARC
Don't you start.

Michael Bevan

4827 is on the Sutton's.

Tony

7024, the first 70xx series in Crimson was out for the first time today on the 66 all day

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on December 07, 2015, 09:14:30 PM
7024, the first 70xx series in Crimson was out for the first time today on the 66 all day

Saw it pass me in Kingstanding while on 1949.

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on December 08, 2015, 07:24:22 AM
Saw it pass me in Kingstanding while on 1949.

7024 on 52s today, with WB 1949 on the 5 again!

I've heard today that PB are due Platunims next year. With one route definitely transferring from elsewhere. So I am unsure if these Platinums will be new or transfers

I also heard rumours the other day of Single Deck Platinums for another route we might be getting (this route, along with others will be having route changes and curtailments). Not sure whether to believe this one though

winston

Quote from: John on December 08, 2015, 01:35:50 PM
7024 on 52s today, with WB 1949 on the 5 again!

I've heard today that PB are due Platunims next year. With one route definitely transferring from elsewhere. So I am unsure if these Platinums will be new or transfers

I also heard rumours the other day of Single Deck Platinums for another route we might be getting (this route, along with others will be having route changes and curtailments). Not sure whether to believe this one though

@John I thought PB was already full to capacity? A bit of room may have been created by the withdrawal of the Scania bendi's, but I doubt a lot

John

Quote from: Winston on December 08, 2015, 02:41:38 PM
@John I thought PB was already full to capacity? A bit of room may have been created by the withdrawal of the Scania bendi's, but I doubt a lot

I thought that as well @Winston. As you said, there seems to be a bit of room now the Artics have gone, there may be a bit of room in the back yard or the car park, but I've never seen the garage when everything is parked up to be sure. I don't think there would be enough space for the 11 and the Platunum route

With the 6 11 boards coming back, and now this Platinum route, I wonder if we might lose a route elsewhere or something if there is not enough space.

winston

Quote from: John on December 08, 2015, 04:56:15 PM
I thought that as well @Winston. As you said, there seems to be a bit of room now the Artics have gone, there may be a bit of room in the back yard or the car park, but I've never seen the garage when everything is parked up to be sure. I don't think there would be enough space for the 11 and the Platunum route

With the 6 11 boards coming back, and now this Platinum route, I wonder if we might lose a route elsewhere or something if there is not enough space.

@John I make PB's allocation 180 at present, it will be slightly inflated due to paintshop floats approx. 5-6 buses. But I don't remember PB's allocation ever being much higher than 180.

Unless something like the 94 moved out of PB, I totally agree with what you say.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of the rumours

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Winston on December 08, 2015, 05:02:33 PM
@John I make PB's allocation 180 at present, it will be slightly inflated due to paintshop floats approx. 5-6 buses. But I don't remember PB's allocation ever being much higher than 180.

Unless something like the 94 moved out of PB, I totally agree with what you say.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of the rumours

Would BC have the room if the 94 comes and the 99 goes to PN?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

Quote from: Chris on December 08, 2015, 05:56:46 PM
Would BC have the room if the 94 comes and the 99 goes to PN?

No idea, not been past BC full for sometime

Adam 404

Service Changes 03/01/2016

Service 15A / 15C Revised Route in Erdington and revised running times to improve reliability
Service 16 / 16A Revised Running times to improve reliability

From: http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/3January2016.aspx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk