News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident4583

Does anybody know the time CG bus leave birmingham please

try to find it and photo it

John

Quote from: Trident4583 on October 13, 2015, 11:25:13 AM

Not sure on the times of it, but it looked like it was about to leave garage at 11.45am, so should see it by 1pm if you stand on Moor Street

MrBevan2000

Quote from: Trident4583 on October 13, 2015, 11:25:13 AM

Well the 907A arrives in at 16:05. After it runs dead to do CG.

Kevin

One working should be in town about 18:00, used to see it loading at Aston Cross about quarter to before my hours changed at work
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: clayderman on October 10, 2015, 09:49:25 PM
I was thinking that - the fresh lick of paint, not the branding. Although, should Sutton Lines branding be applied to 4927, I would expect the '904' part of the branding to have been updated.

Also, it's just occurred to me that my last post was cut a bit short. I meant to say, "since *it looked like* the front branding was undamaged, they probably wouldn't of removed it." - Unless, and this does makes more sense, they removed it for the new coat of paint. :P

4927 is slowly being prepped for re-entry into service. Side logos were added when I saw it yesterday, and when I saw it this morning its fleetnumbers were reapplied. It still seems to be having work done on it, so not sure when it will be back in service

MrBevan2000

Quote from: John on October 14, 2015, 02:59:45 PM
4927 is slowly being prepped for re-entry into service. Side logos were added when I saw it yesterday, and when I saw it this morning its fleetnumbers were reapplied. It still seems to be having work done on it, so not sure when it will be back in service

Any idea if it will enter service by the end of this week or will it enter service on Monday?

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on October 14, 2015, 03:07:57 PM
Any idea if it will enter service by the end of this week or will it enter service on Monday?

I would tend to say next week sometime but I honestly don't know

B.C Driver

Not sure if mentioned and not the discovery of the year, but 4256 has orange led side destinations.   ???
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Nxwm

4927 out on the 7 should be leaving town at 16:25

John

Quote from: Nxwm on October 15, 2015, 04:20:50 PM
4927 out on the 7 should be leaving town at 16:25

It did look nearly ready for service when I saw it this morning in garage on my way home, with a front logo applied. It would be out on a School board. It would have looked better if the branding was taken off the back window though

CL

4813 (on 16) was quite packed, after Colmore Circus - driver changed the blinds to 'Not in Service'. However, after I got off, at Hockley, it was back on the 16.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Matt.N0056

4927 back out on the 7 earlier

Tony

Quote from: John on October 15, 2015, 06:01:03 PM
It did look nearly ready for service when I saw it this morning in garage on my way home, with a front logo applied. It would be out on a School board. It would have looked better if the branding was taken off the back window though

The rest of the branding is being ordered so that it matches that bit on the back window. Get photos of it looking plain while you can

james99

John

@RS

More than likely came off a school service. Not unusual in the peaks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk