News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j789

Is there a Scania Double decker at Keltruck near junction 1 of the M5. Sure I saw one hiding behind a Megabus coach in the yard. I have seen Omnilinks there too in the past, are they a Scania dealer?

Stu

Quote from: j789 on June 24, 2015, 06:50:38 PM
Is there a Scania Double decker at Keltruck near junction 1 of the M5. Sure I saw one hiding behind a Megabus coach in the yard. I have seen Omnilinks there too in the past, are they a Scania dealer?

Yes, they are a Scania dealer:
http://www.keltruck.com/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

j789

Quote from: Stu on June 24, 2015, 06:55:49 PM
Yes, they are a Scania dealer:
http://www.keltruck.com/

Handy having a dealership so close, I guess they go there for warranty repairs then. Was there a reason for NXWM only purchasing such a low number of Scania deckers as they are lovely buses, and they bought a fair few Omnilinks. Were they more expensive than the E400s?

Trident 4194

Quote from: j789 on June 24, 2015, 07:04:28 PM
Handy having a dealership so close, I guess they go there for warranty repairs then. Was there a reason for NXWM only purchasing such a low number of Scania deckers as they are lovely buses, and they bought a fair few Omnilinks. Were they more expensive than the E400s?

I agree, however Tony said from a drivers perspective they weren't very nice to drive

MW

@John I don't suppose you had 4501 on the 907 did you?

John

Quote from: MW on June 26, 2015, 07:48:43 PM
@John I don't suppose you had 4501 on the 907 did you?

Yes I did this afternoon  8)

MW

Quote from: John on June 26, 2015, 07:49:08 PM
Yes I did this afternoon  8)

Did you see 4523 pass you by any chance?

John

Quote from: MW on June 26, 2015, 07:50:03 PM

By Newtown Baths NIS?

MW

Quote from: John on June 26, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
By Newtown Baths NIS

Yeah that was me. When that ambulance came trying to get past lol

John

Quote from: MW on June 26, 2015, 07:53:07 PM
Yeah that was me. When that ambulance came trying to get past lol

Why did you think that was me? I guess you started as an 11C in Perry Barr  ;)

MW

Quote from: John on June 26, 2015, 08:02:13 PM
Why did you think that was me? I guess you started as an 11C in Perry Barr  ;)

Literally was chancing it.
Was in the bus lane, seen a 907, and thought I wonder, hence why I slowed down next to your bus lol.

Yeah went to Perry Barr, 11A(11E) to Acocks Green.

Oh wait did you see me go right at the roundabout? I went to the Witton/Villa Ground roundabout to turn around as the timing point is at the other side in the stop between Perry Barr roundabout at Wellhead Lane/Road.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: MW on June 26, 2015, 08:08:53 PM
Literally was chancing it.
Was in the bus lane, seen a 907, and thought I wonder, hence why I slowed down next to your bus lol.

Yeah went to Perry Barr, 11A(11E) to Acocks Green.

Oh wait did you see me go right at the roundabout? I went to the Witton/Villa Ground roundabout to turn around as the timing point is at the other side in the stop between Perry Barr roundabout at Wellhead Lane/Road.

what time was the ambulance? I was on newtown row in traffic this evening and an ambuilance came behind and some #### in a transit van followed it through the traffic down the gap everyone made for the ambulance!

Then as I got to Lancaster circus 4877 was broken down in the middle of the road!

John

Quote from: BU07 LGO on June 26, 2015, 09:47:25 PM
what time was the ambulance? I was on newtown row in traffic this evening and an ambuilance came behind and some #### in a transit van followed it through the traffic down the gap everyone made for the ambulance!

Then as I got to Lancaster circus 4877 was broken down in the middle of the road!

Around half 5ish, by Newtown baths heading towards Perry Barr

BU07 LGO

Quote from: John on June 26, 2015, 09:54:10 PM
Around half 5ish, by Newtown baths heading towards Perry Barr

yeah that's probably the same one, think it was an Octavia ambulance? but I was by Lancaster at that point just after the hump back bridge. I couldn't believe the transit followed it through the traffic

MrBevan2000

Quote from: MW on June 26, 2015, 07:50:03 PM
You passed me too! I remember seeing 4523!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk