News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 30, 2024, 11:57:55 AMHas anyone noticed the electrics I saw a few today mainly on the Scott arms 16 blind it will show the normal version but then transition to say Scott arms on its own no number and it's little size
Yep, shame they don't do that on other services anymore. A lot of the Solihull services from Birmingham used to do that with their displays 12+ years ago now.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on August 30, 2024, 01:30:04 PMYep, shame they don't do that on other services anymore. A lot of the Solihull services from Birmingham used to do that with their displays 12+ years ago now.
But isn't it confusing in a way for passengers because if it did it on all routes and your in Birmingham and it just says in little writing for example Solihull it could be a mix of the 6, 4, 4A, X2 obviously as a enthusiast we know ect but it could cause confusion very easily.

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 30, 2024, 10:50:44 PMBut isn't it confusing in a way for passengers because if it did it on all routes and your in Birmingham and it just says in little writing for example Solihull it could be a mix of the 6, 4, 4A, X2 obviously as a enthusiast we know ect but it could cause confusion very easily.
If it says the route number too with the destination in big letters then not really, the Solihull ones used to scroll from the via to big bold letters 'Solihull' with the number on the destination. Used to be on the 6, 37 and 957 back then.

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the "seen but not tracking thread", but does anybody know if there's a 7 doing the 9:49 to Birmingham at the moment? I can't see it on bustimes and I need this bus to show up. 

Much appreciated
5/51/X51/529

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk