News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: Tony on June 12, 2024, 05:33:47 PMAfter BC getting their longest dead bus (6875) back on the road on Monday, PB have got their longest dead bus back today. 4862 is on the 33 after 273 days, although not tracking yet.
I saw 6875 in Harborne Saturday tea time and looked very smart. Has it had an external refurb/repaint?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Jack D

The 64 was meant to be getting bus stops along bromford lane? When are these getting implemented 

mesub

Quote from: Jack D on June 19, 2024, 09:46:42 PMThe 64 was meant to be getting bus stops along bromford lane? When are these getting implemented

When TFWM's contractors get around to it.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Mike K

Quote from: Wumpty on June 17, 2024, 06:20:56 PMI saw 6875 in Harborne Saturday tea time and looked very smart. Has it had an external refurb/repaint?
I caught it home on the 23 this afternoon. It's had a lot of panels replaced due to serious RTC damage, it looks like a lot of the rear part of the bus is new, but the rest is original. It's also in much better shape inside than the rest of the batch, perhaps unsurprising given it's been off the road for 2 years.

(Apologies, appreciate this belongs in the BC thread, just replying to the original post).

Wba_lad

I seen 6809 going through stone cross heading towards Walsall any ideas where it's going 

Stu

Quote from: Wba_lad on June 21, 2024, 12:22:44 PMI seen 6809 going through stone cross heading towards Walsall any ideas where it's going
No idea why.

https://bustimes.org/vehicles/tnxb-pb-6809#journeys/594897839
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk