News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM 1 September 2013 changes

Started by lynx1103, July 09, 2013, 11:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan4775

Quote from: Tony on August 28, 2013, 08:24:19 PM
Quote from: Nathan4775 on August 28, 2013, 08:22:10 PM
Noticed the bus stops at the Pheasey have now got X56 on, from the Pheasey were is it going from there?

Hi Nathan

Not being rude, but nearly all the questions you are asking have already been answered, all you have to do is look further up this topic for your answer to this one

Nope its fine, I only read the last 2 pages of most topics apoliges, but found the answer  ;D ;D
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Kevin

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 28, 2013, 08:16:46 PM
I approve of the fact they increase frequency of 8A/8C to every 12 minutes and not the unreliable every 15 minutes (i assume PVR now increases)

I'd guess more to do with summer timetables finishing
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: Mike K on August 20, 2013, 10:51:16 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 20, 2013, 10:17:46 PM
It seems October will be the South changes. An insider states only the duties have changed for 1/9. And I've been told to watch the Bristol Road for Single Deckers, not sure why though. Any ideas?

LS, do you know what the rota changes at BC are going to be? Are they splitting the Great Park rota up and dividing it amongst other rotas as you suggested might be the case a while back?

All I know is I think October 27th the 29A is going onto the GP rota and other changes (I'll PM you if you're interested)

Winston, September will be timetable changes only for the South. So I'm told October you'd be seeing major changes. Cheers mate.

Cheers LS,

Will be interesting to see what changes are made/whether it increases the overall Pvr in the area after October

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on August 28, 2013, 09:28:01 PM
It seems October will be the South changes. An insider states only the duties have changed for 1/9. And I've been told to watch the Bristol Road for Single Deckers, not sure why though. Any ideas?

LS, do you know what the rota changes at BC are going to be? Are they splitting the Great Park rota up and dividing it amongst other rotas as you suggested might be the case a while back?

All I know is I think October 27th the 29A is going onto the GP rota and other changes (I'll PM you if you're interested)

Winston, September will be timetable changes only for the South. So I'm told October you'd be seeing major changes. Cheers mate.

Cheers LS,

Will be interesting to see what changes are made/whether it increases the overall Pvr in the area after October

Would be good to see, as I know some close friends on that road have complained reference to the volume of pushchairs so would be good to see a PVR increase. Saying that, you know there's only supposed to be one folded buggy with 2 unfolded? According to NX website anyway.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 09:30:57 PM

Cheers LS,

Would be good to see, as I know some close friends on that road have complained reference to the volume of pushchairs so would be good to see a PVR increase. Saying that, you know there's only supposed to be one folded buggy with 2 unfolded? According to NX website anyway.

LS are you referring to the 29A still re: frequency increase?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on August 28, 2013, 09:33:11 PM

Cheers LS,

Sorry, yes. And if both are going to go through Northfield, maybe an increased dual PVR?
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 09:38:19 PM

Cheers LS,

Sorry, yes. And if both are going to go through Northfield, maybe an increased dual PVR?

But wouldn't BC then need more B7RLE, unless the X64 is actually going double deck as suggested a while ago

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on August 28, 2013, 09:42:06 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 09:38:19 PM

Cheers LS,

But wouldn't BC then need more B7RLE, unless the X64 is actually going double deck as suggested a while ago

Well wouldn't you need more buses anyway with an extended route? I think the x64 route is getting changed anyway as tth---- actually, if the X64 is getting curtailed to Bingham Pit then a bus can be used off there for the 29.
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 09:46:44 PM
Well wouldn't you need more buses anyway with an extended route? I think the x64 route is getting changed anyway as tth---- actually, if the X64 is getting curtailed to Bingham Pit then a bus can be used off there for the 29.

That's a very good point LS, sorry not with it....

notepanel

One of the changes that occurred after the Summer was the PM 886 school service (KEGS - Walsall) is operated by WA, however the morning journey is still operated by PB.

Is anyone aware of any similar examples that exist?

monkeyjoe

I wonder the 90 becoming the 70 will that mean it will turn into single deck and the 90 tridents will go onto the x64 etc. Any theories or am i over analysing.

Kevin

Quote from: notepanel on September 10, 2013, 09:33:19 PM
One of the changes that occurred after the Summer was the PM 886 school service (KEGS - Walsall) is operated by WA, however the morning journey is still operated by PB.

Always associated the 886 with Walsall garage, and even though I saw this post the other day it still surprised me to see 4779 on there yesterday morning
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

lynx1103

Quote from: Kevin on September 12, 2013, 06:44:31 AM
Quote from: notepanel on September 10, 2013, 09:33:19 PM

Always associated the 886 with Walsall garage, and even though I saw this post the other day it still surprised me to see 4779 on there yesterday morning

AM PB
PM WA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk