News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM 1 September 2013 changes

Started by lynx1103, July 09, 2013, 11:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: Nathan on August 15, 2013, 09:09:03 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 15, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
They have introduced extra journeys on the X56- 3 journeys one way and 2 journeys the other

The X56 doesn't need extra journeys, But if its running parts of the X51 then It probably does, reason I say probably is because I don't use or see the X51 leave the City. Have seen it enter the city very full

Caught 4737 on the X51 this afternoon and it was near full capacity

Nathan4775

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 15, 2013, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: Nathan on August 15, 2013, 09:09:03 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 15, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
They have introduced extra journeys on the X56- 3 journeys one way and 2 journeys the other

The X56 doesn't need extra journeys, But if its running parts of the X51 then It probably does, reason I say probably is because I don't use or see the X51 leave the City. Have seen it enter the city very full

Caught 4737 on the X51 this afternoon and it was near full capacity

Do passengers on the X51c (Cannock Run) go right upto cannock or not ? or wouldnt you know?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Trident 4609

Only rode it once from Walsall-Cannock last August. Bus was 1773 and there were around 3-4 other passengers. One got off on Grern lane (Opposite the industrial park and just after the 69/70/A turning for Reedswood retail park), One got off at Bloxwich and one got off in one of the Staffordshire villages (Cheslyn Hay i think)

Kevin

just seen the timetable on the Network WM site for the X56. I realise what they've done now, it is still just the one journey each way to Boney Hay (via Walsall road, Queslett road and Chester road) but also extra journeys to and from Streetly and one to Pheasey in the afternoon. Should be interesting
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

MK

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 15, 2013, 09:43:10 PM
Only rode it once from Walsall-Cannock last August. Bus was 1773 and there were around 3-4 other passengers. One got off on Grern lane (Opposite the industrial park and just after the 69/70/A turning for Reedswood retail park), One got off at Bloxwich and one got off in one of the Staffordshire villages (Cheslyn Hay i think)

Cool story, bro  ;)

Bob

If the Cannock extensions were actually properly advertised people might use them!  Not even an x51 timetable at any stop between cannock and bloxwich!  Its ridiculous almost like theyve given up on it

Tony

Might get a bit more trade on Friday when the trains aren't running while they switch the new signalling on

Liverpool Street

It seems October will be the South changes. An insider states only the duties have changed for 1/9. And I've been told to watch the Bristol Road for Single Deckers, not sure why though. Any ideas?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Bob

In all honesty tony I dont know why they still bother with it, theyre obviously not bothered about operating in the cannock area at all are they

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 20, 2013, 10:17:46 PM
It seems October will be the South changes. An insider states only the duties have changed for 1/9. And I've been told to watch the Bristol Road for Single Deckers, not sure why though. Any ideas?

LS, do you know what the rota changes at BC are going to be? Are they splitting the Great Park rota up and dividing it amongst other rotas as you suggested might be the case a while back?

winston

Is there any indication yet whether the South B'ham review will just be further minor tweaks rather than any major service changes?

Quite a few people still mention/miss the 21

vinh1000

I approve of the fact they increase frequency of 8A/8C to every 12 minutes and not the unreliable every 15 minutes (i assume PVR now increases)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 20, 2013, 10:51:16 PM

LS, do you know what the rota changes at BC are going to be? Are they splitting the Great Park rota up and dividing it amongst other rotas as you suggested might be the case a while back?

All I know is I think October 27th the 29A is going onto the GP rota and other changes (I'll PM you if you're interested)

Winston, September will be timetable changes only for the South. So I'm told October you'd be seeing major changes. Cheers mate.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Nathan4775

Noticed the bus stops at the Pheasey have now got X56 on, from the Pheasey were is it going from there?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Tony

Quote from: Nathan4775 on August 28, 2013, 08:22:10 PM
Noticed the bus stops at the Pheasey have now got X56 on, from the Pheasey were is it going from there?

Hi Nathan

Not being rude, but nearly all the questions you are asking have already been answered, all you have to do is look further up this topic for your answer to this one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk