News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansdavies

mw how do the rotas run on a sunday on the 72 run .

MW

iansdavies

96 used to run along yorkminster drive in chelmsley before that it ran to winson green

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: iansdavies on October 13, 2015, 09:44:56 PM
96 used to run along yorkminster drive in chelmsley before that it ran to winson green

You're thinking of two different 96 routes !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

filbus1

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on October 14, 2015, 06:48:17 AM
You're thinking of two different 96 routes !
I think he made that obvious

iansdavies

CL

Sat upstairs on 4884 today - went round the terminus on the 24. In the process I heard a lot of clicking (of a lighter?)  and what I believe is the smell of burning/burnt plastic. I can't confirm for sure - but I think the person sitting behind me was trying to burn the back seat cover? The kind of scum buses attract, seriously...

As soon as the man got off, my friend 'investigated' the seat cover and found a black mark on the seat, not exactly morphed in any way, like the one's you'd find on 4495 - minimal damage in fact, but still serious had the situation been different.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

T840MAK

Quote from: clayderman on October 14, 2015, 04:54:52 PM
Sat upstairs on 4884 today - went round the terminus on the 24. In the process I heard a lot of clicking (of a lighter?)  and what I believe is the smell of burning/burnt plastic. I can't confirm for sure - but I think the person sitting behind me was trying to burn the back seat cover? The kind of scum buses attract, seriously...

As soon as the man got off, my friend 'investigated' the seat cover and found a black mark on the seat, not exactly morphed in any way, like the one's you'd find on 4495 - minimal damage in fact, but still serious had the situation been different.

Disgusting how people can and will do this to a bus, yet they wouldn't even dream of it if they were at home. Thankfully the situation wasn't as bad as it could have been - we all know what could have happened if something went differently here...
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

iansdavies

sorry to hear about what happened on 4884 . you could  put it down to boredom but if youd have tackled this troublemaker hed have caused trouble for you which is what these people thrive on .hopefully the cameras on the bus should catch him .

Trident 4194

Quote from: T840MAK on October 14, 2015, 05:17:23 PM
Disgusting how people can and will do this to a bus, yet they wouldn't even dream of it if they were at home. Thankfully the situation wasn't as bad as it could have been - we all know what could have happened if something went differently here...

That's the annoying part they would never do anything bad to their home. I think boredom has a part to play in it. By the way I like your Flickr images of aeroplanes @T840MAK

Ronnoc

Quote from: clayderman on October 14, 2015, 04:54:52 PM

Better be careful of burning plastic, breathing that in can cause serious harm to you.

CL

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on October 14, 2015, 07:19:17 PM
Better be careful of burning plastic, breathing that in can cause serious harm to you.
Well, a few windows were open...  :-\ The smell was faint, but like I say - minimal damage, and not as bad as 4495's - however, who knows what the aftermath could've been had the story gone differently - and say, "accidentally" set the moquette on fire.   ::)

Quote from: iansdavies on October 14, 2015, 05:31:30 PM
sorry to hear about what happened on 4884 . you could  put it down to boredom but if youd have tackled this troublemaker hed have caused trouble for you which is what these people thrive on .hopefully the cameras on the bus should catch him .
Unfortunately, as he walked down the stairs, his hood was covering the top half of his face - judging by what I saw, I'd say around his mid 20s? His shenanigans wasn't directed at anyone in particular, I hope. Just found it amusing how he could be putting someone else's life, or in this case, THREE LIVES  >:( - at risk. Also, at his age, I highly doubt he'd expect a 14 year old schoolboy to confront him. ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

T840MAK

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 14, 2015, 06:24:37 PM
That's the annoying part they would never do anything bad to their home. I think boredom has a part to play in it. By the way I like your Flickr images of aeroplanes @T840MAK

Why thank you @Trident 4194!

Quote from: clayderman on October 14, 2015, 07:40:48 PM
Well, a few windows were open...  :-\ The smell was faint, but like I say - minimal damage, and not as bad as 4495's - however, who knows what the aftermath could've been had the story gone differently - and say, "accidentally" set the moquette on fire.   ::)
We've learnt that all too well in Sheffield this week, set fire to something and shove it down the back of a seat and then you've just withdrawn a bus 18 days prematurely. Even if it's boredom I cannot understand why anyone would do it.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

iansdavies

these louts do it because they get kicks out of doing it something to brag about to their mates way of society im afraid

AV4248

Quote from: iansdavies on October 14, 2015, 09:50:32 PM
these louts do it because they get kicks out of doing it something to brag about to their mates way of society im afraid

Totally agree with you. Funnily enough managed to hop 4884 myself last night. Thought it was a nice touch naming it after Ronnie Morgan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk