News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus simulators

Started by Ash, May 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on October 22, 2013, 10:52:20 PM
Afraid so, this guy seems to love Hong Kong stuff so all his work is dedicated around their buses and their specifications (he is probably from there but I don't know him so couldn't say) :( It does go rather nicely with the 904 map though :P

Hmm.. I can't help notice the dashboard.. what chassis is this based on?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

trident4370

Quote from: Liverpool Street on October 22, 2013, 10:57:05 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on October 22, 2013, 10:52:20 PM
Afraid so, this guy seems to love Hong Kong stuff so all his work is dedicated around their buses and their specifications (he is probably from there but I don't know him so couldn't say) :( It does go rather nicely with the 904 map though :P

Hmm.. I can't help notice the dashboard.. what chassis is this based on?

Not 100% sure but I think it is just a standard Trident/integral chassis, it is voith though so sounds nothing like ours.

*Yes I've just checked it is ADL chassis with Cummins engine.*

trident4370

One last post before I get told off for spamming, anyone whos downloaded the Enviro 400 might like this http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/4134-adl-enviro-400-national-express-west-midlands-repaint/ its not in the right order filewise so install the interior first then the repaint, otherwise youll have one without the other but it is worth it, it looks fantastic.

CL

Quote from: trident4370 on October 22, 2013, 11:24:10 PM
One last post before I get told off for spamming, anyone whos downloaded the Enviro 400 might like this http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/4134-adl-enviro-400-national-express-west-midlands-repaint/ its not in the right order filewise so install the interior first then the repaint, otherwise youll have one without the other but it is worth it, it looks fantastic.

I've got it! I've also downloaded these:
- NXWM (another one, before this repaint)
- Stagecoach London
- Stagecoach Gold
- Arriva Variant 1
- Arriva Variant 2
- Arriva Sapphire
- Demonstrator One (Blank Grey with Bus info)
- Demonstrator Two (UK Livery Version)

and i'm trying to find many more for this magnificent beauty!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

The NXWM one is gorgeous enough for me :P quite ironic driving a new enviro 400 on the 904 (yes I know not a proper UK version), in the current orangey red livery knowing that in a few weeks time that will probably be the reality!

trident4370

Just wondering if anyone else has Omsi 2 yet and how are you finding the bendibus  ;D

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on December 13, 2013, 05:17:48 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has Omsi 2 yet and how are you finding the bendibus  ;D

Oooh, Omsi2 is out?
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

trident4370

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 13, 2013, 05:22:43 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on December 13, 2013, 05:17:48 PM

Oooh, Omsi2 is out?

Oh yes, only since wednesday night though. It's been updated quite a bit too, AI is much improved.

domino.99

I got omsi 2 today it is f**king amazing the bendibus is sooooo hard to control

trident4370

I ain't going to lie, I have found the bendibus easy to control, infact I'm even getting the knack of reversing the bloody thing now although time spent on ETS2 probably helps there! Could be a knack I guess but just keep persevering with it I'm sure you'll pick it up :P The voith on that beast is fantastic, its almost like a metrobus/spectra/b10l with some of the typical MAN bass thrown in for good measure!

CL

Quote from: domino.99 on December 14, 2013, 07:05:52 PM

Where did you get it from, and more to the point, how much was it? I've checked a few sites and they're all retailing this at £30 - Quite out of my price range...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

vinh1000

Quote from: clayderman on December 15, 2013, 11:07:02 AM
Quote from: domino.99 on December 14, 2013, 07:05:52 PM

Where did you get it from, and more to the point, how much was it? I've checked a few sites and they're all retailing this at £30 - Quite out of my price range...
29 euros on Aerosoft site or I dont encourage it but it is available on Torrent
£26.99 on Steam
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

trident4370

If you have Omsi 1 you can upgrade for a discounted 19.99 Euros, which is roughly £16

trident4370

Just installed a rather nice soundpack for my Citaro :P

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on February 18, 2014, 12:53:47 AM
Just installed a rather nice soundpack for my Citaro :P

Sounds very authentic. Am I the only one who draws parallels between the O.405N's and the Lynx's?
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk