News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NX Hybrids

Started by Nathan4775, April 18, 2012, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the hybrids do you prefer?

Volvo B5LH
45 (55.6%)
Enviro400H
36 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

winston

Quote from: JB93 on March 08, 2013, 12:13:23 AM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on March 08, 2013, 12:08:07 AM
Quote from: Winston on March 08, 2013, 12:06:16 AM
Quote from: JB93 on March 07, 2013, 11:58:58 PM
If they're anything like the Birmingham hybrids, they'll stay on the route they're meant for and that's that  :(

JB93,

Don't forget the B'ham Hybrids are used on the 24 & have also been seen on the 97 on occasions, so not totally beyond the relms........

Tony's most recent photo of 5507 shows it on the 97: http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/5001-9959/5507.html

That's true but the 24 can kind of be lumped in with the 22 and 23 to be honest - it's the Harborne corridor. But they surely aren't used on the 97 that often. I lived on that route for years, ever since the Hybrids first arrived, and caught it pretty much every day, and have never once seen a hybrid on there apart from in Tony's photo.

They've definitely appeared on the 97 a number of times, possibly only on peak workings

Driver03

Not going to spoil the surprise, but you'll all love the route branding on these Hybrids ;)

Solo1

where will the lauch be & will the buses stay there all day to high light the service 1

BN

All,

There will be a hybrid in Wolverhampton high street tomorrow morning for photos it will then run the 1 and then be parked in dudley high street for photos.

All 9 will be out Monday run out.

Hope this helps.

the trainbasher

Do you know what time it will leave wolverhampton for Dudley

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Will the hybrid be in Dudley all day & whats the chances of
More been out in service

nitromatt1

Quote from: BN on March 08, 2013, 09:00:41 AM
All,

There will be a hybrid in Wolverhampton high street tomorrow morning for photos it will then run the 1 and then be parked in dudley high street for photos.

Hope this helps.

Only one hybrid will be on the 1 tomorrow?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on March 08, 2013, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: BN on March 08, 2013, 09:00:41 AM
All,

Hope this helps.

Only one hybrid will be on the 1 tomorrow?

would have thought they would have waited for the Enviros to arrive and had a big launch with the 1 being a 100% hybrid route?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

None will be in service on Saturday, They will enter public use on Monday.
The launch will include one bus and staff (including me) giving freebies and information out.
It will be at Queens Square, Wolverhampton from 09:30 until 12:00. It will then be driven along the 1 route to Tettenhall Wood sometime between 12:00 and 12:30 and will be parked up at Tettenhall Green until approximately 13:45. It will then be driven along the route to Dudley Bus Station, stay there for a short time then back to Wolverhampton stopping in Sedgeley for a short time

nitromatt1

Thanks for the details! I'll be there for sure. Is it known which vehicle will be used yet?

Gareth

And here is the branding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71592768@N08/8539440075/

So now, instead of green vinyl on red buses, we have it the other way around. Looks quite smart though!

Andrew1991

OMG, I may be biased a little bit because its my local route but that looks a lot better that the birmingham ones

richie

It looks a good, it would have been nice to see a black then white / green leaf combination. Turning the Black Country green with some stagecoach style branding with local industrial images on interior and exterior. Celebrate the investment and then celebrate the technology in the pioneering area of technology.

winston

Quote from: Gareth on March 08, 2013, 11:53:03 PM
And here is the branding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71592768@N08/8539440075/

So now, instead of green vinyl on red buses, we have it the other way around. Looks quite smart though!

Looks the part....... I like it!

Kiewii

Very smart looking with this branding!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk