News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NX Hybrids

Started by Nathan4775, April 18, 2012, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the hybrids do you prefer?

Volvo B5LH
45 (55.6%)
Enviro400H
36 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Trident 4609

Please you two can you leave this one alone! This isn't the time or place to argue and them comments are quite harsh

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 10:30:56 PM
Look I am fed up of this. Can you just leave me alone
Stop replying I will not say a word!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nitromatt1

Trident 4609

I don't want to get involved but you have clogged up this thread with silly petty arguments between an adult and a 15Yr old! Can You and Matt leave this now and get the thread back on topic.

winston

Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 13, 2013, 10:32:37 PM
Please you two can you leave this one alone! This isn't the time or place to argue and them comments are quite harsh

I'd say they are fairly bang on with how Matt's replies have come across....

nitromatt1

Quote from: Winston on May 13, 2013, 10:48:17 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 13, 2013, 10:32:37 PM

I'd say they are fairly bang on with how Matt's replies have come across....

OK I apologize. I am probably stressed as I'm in the middle of exams now and I haven't got much sleep lately. I did overreact for which I'm sorry. At the end of the day I'm 15, have never driven anything faster than a 160cc go-kart and know a fraction of what many people on here do. I am just not in the mood and maybe took comments in the wrong light

JackC

Why don't we just settle this once and for all. We have BC drivers on this forum and we have WN drivers on this forum. All we need is these guys to sneak a hybrid out each and get them down to Santa Pod. Then we'll see which is faster ;)  ::)

Driver03

Quote from: JackC on May 14, 2013, 12:09:26 AM
Why don't we just settle this once and for all. We have BC drivers on this forum and we have WN drivers on this forum. All we need is these guys to sneak a hybrid out each and get them down to Santa Pod. Then we'll see which is faster ;)  ::)
With permission from NXWM I'd be up for that ;D

nitromatt1

Quote from: Driver03 on May 14, 2013, 12:23:15 AM

That's a big IF though isn't it ;)

To be honest, I have always wanted to see drag races between various buses, just to see once and for all which are faster

JackC

Imagine the looks from all the drag racers as two big green and white buses turn up for a race  ;D

ilovetea4370

Not sure why but this conversation just reminds me of this :P

JackC

Quote from: trident4370 on May 14, 2013, 12:29:21 AM
Not sure why but this conversation just reminds me of this :P

Ahh, such a classic video there  ;D

ilovetea4370

I bet the buses needed some TLC after that!

Driver03

Quote from: JackC on May 14, 2013, 12:26:24 AM

Imagine the looks from all the drag racers as two big green and white buses turn up for a race  ;D
:) I'd do it just for the comical effect ;D

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 14, 2013, 12:26:13 AM

That's a big IF though isn't it ;)

To be honest, I have always wanted to see drag races between various buses, just to see once and for all which are faster
It is a big IF you are right and to be honest I can't see them going for it as they are both relatively new buses, but I agree drag racing to settle it would be extremely fun ;D

Ex BC driver

Just wondering if the Volvos were delivered with the gear selection on the right or left? The ones at BC were delivered with them on the right  but recently have been moved to the left to a slot above the blue hybrid lamp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk