News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NX Hybrids

Started by Nathan4775, April 18, 2012, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the hybrids do you prefer?

Volvo B5LH
45 (55.6%)
Enviro400H
36 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 05:16:33 PM
I know someone would mention the top speed ::) obviously I was talking about the acceleration, comparing performance when being driven properly (i.e. accelerating to the maximum extent possible)

That is not being driven properly. There are obviously places where you have to just put your foot to the floor, going out onto Five Ways roundabout is one, but a good driver does not do that pulling away from stops or traffic lights

nitromatt1

Quote from: Tony on May 13, 2013, 06:13:28 PM
I know someone would mention the top speed ::) obviously I was talking about the acceleration, comparing performance when being driven properly (i.e. accelerating to the maximum extent possible)

That is not being driven properly. There are obviously places where you have to just put your foot to the floor, going out onto Five Ways roundabout is one, but a good driver does not do that pulling away from stops or traffic lights

That's not what I meant...I approve of smooth, fast but safe driving, I was talking hypothetically. Let's just say that, if you were to have a fair drag race, on a level runway, between a WN E400H and a BC E400H, both being driven "properly" the BC one would win, let's just leave it at that.

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 06:37:14 PM

That's not what I meant...I approve of smooth, fast but safe driving, I was talking hypothetically. Let's just say that, if you were to have a fair drag race, on a level runway, between a WN E400H and a BC E400H, both being driven "properly" the BC one would win, let's just leave it at that.

So you are right whatever despite the fact you don't drive them, maintain them or set the engine management system on them. Sorry Matt but you cannot say that

Trident 4609

Matt,As your best friend i advise you leave this one for now

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 13, 2013, 06:42:39 PM

Don't worry Nath I'm trying to leave it but someone keeps bringing it back ;) like I said I know I'm right, I'm not bothered if others disagree with me as that's their opinion and their problem.

winston

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 06:47:52 PM

like I said I know I'm right, I'm not bothered if others disagree with me as that's their opinion and their problem.

You won't get far in life with that attitude.....  ;)

nitromatt1

Quote from: Winston on May 13, 2013, 07:19:04 PM

like I said I know I'm right, I'm not bothered if others disagree with me as that's their opinion and their problem.

I reserve that "attitude" for those who deserve it

Agreed....And some fell on stoney ground!!  8)
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

nitromatt1

Quote from: 4006 on May 13, 2013, 10:08:05 PM

I don't get on well with other people (because often things others say don't make sense to me) and I make that quite obvious but as long as one day I'm sat in the cab of a bus with a running board and ticket machine I'll be happy

Quote from: Tony on May 13, 2013, 06:40:55 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 06:37:14 PM

So you are right whatever despite the fact you don't drive them, maintain them or set the engine management system on them. Sorry Matt but you cannot say that
It would seam so Tony!! but thanks for your input  :P :P :P

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 13, 2013, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: 4006 on May 13, 2013, 10:08:05 PM

I don't get on well with other people (because often things others say don't make sense to me) and I make that quite obvious but as long as one day I'm sat in the cab of a bus with a running board and ticket machine I'll be happy

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Refer to the second quote...you have not got a cats chance in hell driving a bus!!

nitromatt1

You don't know anything about me so don't say that

Trident 4609

Come on Now please don't argue  :( The forum is here for everybody to be entitled to an opinon.

Back to Hybrids, Maybe 5510-14 off route on the 126/59/529 etc as they are spare but branded buses is rediculous. There has been E400H on the 126 and 59 and the 59 has had 5413 and 5515 (on 2 days in a row) now on the 529.

Whats happened ??? Why can't they keep the branded buses on the 1.

Really it should be all the branded (All E400H and B5's 5515-8 and 3 unbranded (B5's 5510-14) (One spare in the garage for the peak running board) with 1-2 unbranded B5LH on the 59.

On saturdays its 18 hybrids on the 1 and 3 Unbranded B5's.

On Sundays the 1 has B5's and E400H with up to 4-5 B5's on the 59

The best chance you will get of driving a bus will be from advise/experience/insight & knowledge of people using this site as some are in the industry and have vast experience. With the current low level of recruitment surely it would be in your interest to make friends rather than enemies! You could use this to your advantage but because of your biggoted pig headedness you will gain nothing apart from negativity. You do not Know nothing about me or anyone else on this site..For all you know you could be the next person I interview for a job with NX and with the attitude you have already displayed you will not get the job!
Now that is 'FACT'

nitromatt1

Look I am fed up of this. Can you just leave me alone

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk