News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Consequences

Started by domino.99, July 02, 2014, 09:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Not going to bother wasting my time on this one

domino.99

Quote from: karl724223 on July 04, 2014, 09:36:01 PM
Karl you're only trying to wind me up so just shut up, where you there? NO! If you don't believe me fine by you don't need to be such an area about it!

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 04, 2014, 09:43:32 PM
@NXDom and breath.
It just winds me up, he doesn't need to be such an are hole (I would use  stronger but chhose not to!)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: NXDom on July 04, 2014, 09:40:21 PM
Karl you're only trying to wind me up so just shut up, where you there? NO! If you don't believe me fine by you don't need to be such an area about it!

Actually, I don't believe the complaint either.

I reckon, you've added a swear word in there as it gives you something to complain about.

No I wasn't there, but without proof........ ;)

@karl724223
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 04, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

I reckon, you've added a swear word in there as it gives you something to complain about.

@karl724223
Ok then I don't mean to be rude but why would I make this up? For example if one of your children came home and said something similar to what I had but with no proof would you not belive them?
In addition to that I believe that could be precived as a personal attack as your saying that I am being slanderous to the company, that I believe is a breech of the rules.

Tony

Quote from: NXDom on July 04, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

@karl724223
Ok then I don't mean to be rude but why would I make this up? For example if one of your children came home and said something similar to what I had but with no proof would you not belive them?
In addition to that I believe that could be precived as a personal attack as your saying that I am being slanderous to the company, that I believe is a breech of the rules.

A lot of complaint of this nature are because the complainant and driver have a history of disagreements
(I am not saying it did or didn't happen)

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on July 04, 2014, 10:14:20 PM
Quote from: NXDom on July 04, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

@karl724223

A lot of complaint of this nature are because the complainant and driver have a history of disagreements
(I am not saying it did or didn't happen)
I've never had anything wrong with said driver, ive just stated what ive experienced and seen.

karl724223

Still don't believe the story sorry
Still say if his driving standards was that bad other passengers would have made complaints believe me and nx would have investigated either off CCTV or plain clothes

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

NX Dom,

For future reference, if you experience anything like this in the future and feel it's appropriate to make a complaint, please do so only officially to 'NX Travelcare' and keep it off the forum!

The 'Consequences thread' has caused no end or arguments / hassle, and as a result will now be locked so everyone can move on.....

Winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk