News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Which competitor , on which routes puts the most dents in nxwm profits???

Started by monkeyjoe, May 01, 2016, 12:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Bob on May 02, 2016, 10:14:54 PM
And probably the only successful busy service they operate in the West Midlands

The fact that it serves Tamworth is a handy bonus for Arriva, being a sapphire route may compel NX to further upgrade their buses on route perhaps ?
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

PM

Quote from: Bob on May 02, 2016, 10:14:54 PM
And probably the only successful busy service they operate in the West Midlands

I guess depending on percentage growth levels experienced, assuming it doesn't plateau, the 110 could have further Sapphire StreetLites moved onto it from 1/2? I reckon speeding up peak journeys could earn them custom as well

Steveminor

Don't see how you could speed up journey times unless you cut out part of the route, then you're missing the very people you're trying to attract.

Bob

Quote from: DiamondDart on May 02, 2016, 11:03:23 PM
I guess depending on percentage growth levels experienced, assuming it doesn't plateau, the 110 could have further Sapphire StreetLites moved onto it from 1/2? I reckon speeding up peak journeys could earn them custom as well

What an upgrade lol. Seriously though the sapphire conversion & completely screwing the routes up and changing them back and the reduced frequency etc have made the 1 & 2 conversions a failure...Wonder if it happened to any other sapphire routes nationwide?  One of the purposes was to grow the routes and increase ridership.  What they did to the 1 & 2 really, really achieved that. Lmfao

monkeyjoe

What's the route diamond runs from Brum to merry hill then??

Dom

Quote from: monkeyjoe on May 03, 2016, 10:47:22 PM
What's the route diamond runs from Brum to merry hill then??

Effectively the 002 but we know how the express and star are never fully spot on

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk