News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBS

36757 tracking on the 41s? Another loan I suspect?
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Ingleboro261F

If you look on bus times then you can see 37111 has Gona back to Nuneaton. I'm guessing it's a loan but don't quote me 

BBS

36153, 37175, 36757 on loan to rugby? Is there some sort of shortage going on

Michael Bevan

Yutong E12 YK74 PKC has arrived at Leamington Depot today...

BBS

Ingleboro261F

Quote from: BBS on September 02, 2024, 01:57:19 PMHas the 63 moved to Leamington?
Yes, if you can see on bus times the buses that are on route are Leamington depot buses

BBS

QuoteYes, if you can see on bus times the buses that are on route are Leamington depot buses
Thank you Sherlock 

Justin Tyme

There is more information on the Warwickshire County Council website about Stagecoach electric buses for Warwickshire:-
https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/news/article/5533/27-all-electric-buses-on-their-way-as-zero-emission-scheme-is-approved

Two items of interest:

• Stagecoach are providing 64.8% of the funding for the Warwickshire scheme (using 27 buses) which was announced a few months ago.
  • Stagecoach are getting a further 64 electric buses (including 31 double deckers :smiley: ) from the Coventry all-electric bus city scheme for commercial services between Warwickshire and Coventry.  The services involved are the 56, 57, 148, 86, X17, X18 and U1/U2.

ellspurs

The bridge at Long Lawford on the 86 route is 11' 3". Are the electrics small enough to get under there? I remember there being an issue with the bridge in Bournville that the NX 27 currently uses, as it seems the electrics wouldn't be small enough to get under the 9' 9" bridge.

Tony

Quote from: ellspurs on September 06, 2024, 08:57:22 PMThe bridge at Long Lawford on the 86 route is 11' 3". Are the electrics small enough to get under there? I remember there being an issue with the bridge in Bournville that the NX 27 currently uses, as it seems the electrics wouldn't be small enough to get under the 9' 9" bridge.
Wrights Kites are 11'1" which I think are the tallest single decks

ellspurs

markcf83

Just a little warning to any drivers in or around Coventry, Nuneaton and Leamington tomorrow. If you see someone wielding a tiny camera in their hands tomorrow it could be me. I promise not to bite unless I'm hungry.....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: markcf83 on September 06, 2024, 10:20:57 PMJust a little warning to any drivers in or around Coventry, Nuneaton and Leamington tomorrow. If you see someone wielding a tiny camera in their hands tomorrow it could be me. I promise not to bite unless I'm hungry.....
Better get food before you get on my bus then lol

Isle of Stroma

You won't be the only one with a smallish Camera out tomorrow, but I'll be on the 56 at some point - being more interested in Rugby (sport, not location) & the beer afterwards  :laugh:

markcf83

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 06, 2024, 10:41:43 PMBetter get food before you get on my bus then lol
Haha. I've got a bag with food and drink in it. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk