News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: RobertJ21a on June 27, 2024, 06:27:52 PMThe Arriva X6 to Leicester is, presumably, excluded all the time that it uses coaches ?
I believe it is excluded, yes

Coventrybususer95

15674 - no rear glass covering the number plate or display screen 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

BBS

QuoteI thought 44 had been announced for Warwickshire (new Zebra funding). Presumably these would include Leamington and Nuneaton and permit running into Coventry.

Presumably Arriva would be using electrics from their Leicester fleet for any vehicles running into Coventry, and NXWM would order electric single deckers to replace the 29 diesel single deckers there (cascading the diesels elsewhere in the West Midlands).
So is this why Stagecoach rugby is using the non euro 6 E200s on the Birmingham services latley?
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Coventrybususer95

11231 Has crack in windscreen in 4 places 1 big one across the middle and 3 smaller about 2-3in from the bottom 

Tried telling driver but he seemed not to be interested 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Rachvince53

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on Yesterday at 12:32:47 PM11231 Has crack in windscreen in 4 places 1 big one across the middle and 3 smaller about 2-3in from the bottom

Probably already reported but deemed safe to use. At least (I hope) their not using a bus with illegal tread like a certain other operator.

Tony

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on Yesterday at 12:32:47 PM11231 Has crack in windscreen in 4 places 1 big one across the middle and 3 smaller about 2-3in from the bottom

If they do not touch the edge twice and are not in the driver's eyeline they are acceptable.

When you say the driver wasn't interested I'm not surprised, it's not like you'll be telling him something he doesn't already know

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk