News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

QuoteAnd 99 is back out too
I forgot that VOR for a bit

I forgot 1 was VOR for quite a bit well when it wasn't out for 1hr before it went into limp mode

Mayfield

Looks like 192 may have come back to life as well 

Bob

Anyone know whats happened to 704 not been out in  over 3 weeks

Quote from: Mayfield on July 06, 2024, 08:58:07 AMLooks like 192 may have come back to life as well
Indeed it has

Quote from: Bob on July 06, 2024, 01:23:57 PMAnyone know whats happened to 704 not been out in  over 3 weeks
Last I knew it was dumped at the back against the fence from when it was towed in 

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on July 06, 2024, 01:28:44 PMLast I knew it was dumped at the back against the fence from when it was towed in
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 End of life probably then

Wba_lad

Looks like 62 might be making a reappearance. 

Mayfield

Why do you think that, its doesn't have a MOT 

Tony

Quote from: Mayfield on July 07, 2024, 11:04:52 AMWhy do you think that, its doesn't have a MOT
Cannock garage is an MoT test centre, so if it is being repaired could be out the next day

Wba_lad

Quote from: Mayfield on July 07, 2024, 11:04:52 AMWhy do you think that, its doesn't have a MOT
It's on the yard, looking in a pretty good state now, and as Tony said the Cannock depot is a MOT test centre, they have all sorts of buses and trucks come in to be MOT'D they had a arriva versa there the other day. 

Wba_lad

Chaserider 62 has now been MOTd so could see the road very soon.

Mayfield

I see 2 managed a few hours in service on the 25, presume it's bust again.

Quote from: Mayfield on July 30, 2024, 12:54:35 PMI see 2 managed a few hours in service on the 25, presume it's bust again.
Should of gone to scrap when the engine bay caught fire. Bus has been an issue since it came to Chaserider 

Mayfield

When did it have the fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk