News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Repaints and refurbishments 2023

Started by BK63 YWP, February 02, 2023, 06:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: a4 funcool 2022 on May 21, 2024, 12:32:55 PM4991 off to Walsall for repaint
A couple of days ago as reported by BN

a4 funcool 2022

Quote from: Tony on May 21, 2024, 01:06:00 PMA couple of days ago as reported by BN
Yesterday it said livery from National Express Coventry old to National Express West midlands grey

cris 99

Yes because tony had only just changed it on bustimes but it was reported on here on Sunday 
17//72/73/97/X12

Ingleboro261F

4615 is in vimto livery and isn't shown on bus times

Jack

Quote from: Ingleboro261F on June 03, 2024, 05:27:00 PM4615 is in vimto livery and isn't shown on bus times
Whats that to do with this thread?

Westy

Unsure if this is the right thread, but when did Scania repaints from red/white to crimson cease, as I caught Walsall's red/white Scania back home Saturday on the 31, but until recently all Walsall single decks were non red/white, as they had repainted theirs either crimson or WM Bus livery, but recent moves have brought older red/white single decks back to Walsall.

Obviously this will stay in red/white till withdrawal now, I guess.

Ronnoc

Quote from: Westy on June 03, 2024, 09:10:27 PMUnsure if this is the right thread, but when did Scania repaints from red/white to crimson cease, as I caught Walsall's red/white Scania back home Saturday on the 31, but until recently all Walsall single decks were non red/white, as they had repainted theirs either crimson or WM Bus livery, but recent moves have brought older red/white single decks back to Walsall.

Obviously this will stay in red/white till withdrawal now, I guess.
It was until 2021/22 I believe, even the 57-plate scanias were being repainted until then.

Ingleboro261F

6968 i think i saw in WB garage the other day,  its had bits and pieces done in particular left side skirt panels painted in a darker grey colour from a distance, could be the lighting in the garage too, it looked very smart it seemed to suit the overall livery much better imo , just a thought like maybe when these skirt panels are changed which they are quite often use this darker grey paint for the finish, its very rare the the paints are ever matched correctly.

jasmine

might've already been asked before but will special liveries like pride, wmpte, wb corp, wa corp, etc die with the diesel buses in 2030 or will they occupy an electric bus in the future?

Steve3229vp

Quote from: jasmine on June 12, 2024, 12:48:04 AMmight've already been asked before but will special liveries like pride, wmpte, wb corp, wa corp, etc die with the diesel buses in 2030 or will they occupy an electric bus in the future?
Some will be gone soon anyway, the BCT gemini at AG and the Woverhampton Trident could be gone by the end of the year

Ingleboro261F

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 12, 2024, 05:10:58 AMSome will be gone soon anyway, the BCT gemini at AG and the Woverhampton Trident could be gone by the end of the year
It's cus it's not euro 6 right

Tony

jasmine

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 12, 2024, 05:10:58 AMSome will be gone soon anyway, the BCT gemini at AG and the Woverhampton Trident could be gone by the end of the year
but what I'm asking is if the liveries with go with them? or will an electric be repainted as replacement?

Lynx1103

Could someone tell me reminaning vechiles in nx Coventry livery please.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk