News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Quote from: Jack on October 15, 2023, 06:01:31 PMAre you another ALF like Mr Williams?

More talking a whole heap of nothing? 

You're still so bothered by this guy, you bring him up now. he's been banned from this forum for some precious time. No one else is bothered and is glad he's gone. 

Jack

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 06:17:55 PMMore talking a whole heap of nothing?

You're still so bothered by this guy, you bring him up now. he's been banned from this forum for some precious time. No one else is bothered and is glad he's gone.
You're also doing the same by moaning that Platinums are on the 14, no passengers care as long as the bus turns up and takes them to their destination, whether it be a full size single or Hydrogen.

Remind me where he's been brought up by me? You talk exactly like him as if you know it all. 

Owen

Quote from: Jack on October 15, 2023, 06:19:42 PMYou're also doing the same by moaning that Platinums are on the 14, no passengers care as long as the bus turns up and takes them to their destination, whether it be a full size single or Hydrogen.

Remind me where he's been brought up by me? You talk exactly like him as if you know it all.
I'm sure no passengers on the 14 care that a Sutton bus is on their turf. But it bothers me for one, when I have to get in an e400 at peaks.

I recall you demanding Tony that YW need something better than tridents from BC (in the transfers thread). So seen as 'a bus is a bus' you're a hypocrite.
I wonder where else you have gone backtracked.
'Are you another ALF like Mr Williams?'
'Remind me where he's been brought up by me?'

Jack

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 06:31:19 PMI'm sure no passengers on the 14 care that a Sutton bus is on their turf. But it bothers me for one, when I have to get in an e400 at peaks.

I recall you demanding Tony that YW need something better than tridents from BC (in the transfers thread). So seen as 'a bus is a bus' you're a hypocrite.

I didn't demand anything, I suggest you go back and read what I said, YW do deserve better than unreliable Tridents, YW drivers say the same too. So I suggest you sort your attitude out.

winston

@Owen @Jack stop the bickering, the rest of us don't want to read it! Winston

Owen

Quote from: winston on October 15, 2023, 07:22:02 PM@Owen @Jack stop the bickering, the rest of us don't want to read it! Winston
I'm oh-so Sorry. I wasn't expecting a constructive critique. 

winston

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 08:52:32 PMI'm oh-so Sorry. I wasn't expecting a constructive critique.
If you want to stay on this forum, I'd drop the attitude.

Owen

Quote from: winston on October 15, 2023, 08:56:46 PMIf you want to stay on this forum, I'd drop the attitude.

I'm not bothered. It's dominated by some obnoxious characters. 

winston

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 09:08:08 PMI'm not bothered. It's dominated by some obnoxious characters.
As you wish!

Stu

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 03:23:05 AMPB gave 7513/4 to BC for the X14 in jan so it's only fair the same platinum buses (with charging ports that actually work) return back. Why should the X14 use the same deckers as the 14 when it's a platinum route?
The buses were transferred to BC because they needed extra vehicles, maybe not specifically for the X14.

With the 14 moving out of PB and the X14 returning, I'm pretty sure PB will have enough Platinum vehicles for the X14, ie the ones currently being used on the 14 that you're moaning about.

Anyway, looking at the NX Bus website, it would seem that the notion of 'Platinum routes' has now been quietly dropped as there is no mention of these now (just 'Platinum Buses').

As I pointed out earlier, this spec is now the default standard for new deliveries, and the existing E400MMCs are treated no differently to other double decks, apart from those branded for particular routes.

Your argument will also become invalid once Zenobe sort themselves out as PB is likely to receive a large influx of new electric buses in the near future.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

GoldenSquid

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 01:29:06 PMThis is what I don't get 'And they'd be double decker buses for a double decker route.'- your pretty much stating that the X14 should be de-platinum allocated' for the same, less in amount of buses that were used on the 14. Why? It operated fine at PB as 'platinum' since 2016... so it should loose that for the dirty 14?
Although the whole platinum brand is essentially disappearing so there's not point really and I'm pretty certain PB has spare platinum's anyway
Local Routes: 14/71/72/94/95/96/97/X12/X13

Gareth

Quote from: Owen on October 15, 2023, 06:31:19 PMI'm sure no passengers on the 14 care that a Sutton bus is on their turf. But it bothers me for one, when I have to get in an e400 at peaks.

An E400 seats 77. An E400MMC platinum seats 73. So an E400 is better for the peaks on your X14

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Sorry, I know this is a bit random, but what does ALF stand for?
5/51/X51/529

filbus1

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on October 16, 2023, 07:07:01 AMSorry, I know this is a bit random, but what does ALF stand for?
Way off topic its Alien life form

busboy31

4801 now in a right state from the Mentos advert.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk