News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Services axed/changed from 1st January 2023

Started by 2206, October 11, 2022, 07:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hlliwmai

Quote from: Ginger66 on December 21, 2022, 07:58:53 AMIs the letter before the number?

You have X51 the X means express. 

But if the letter is after
You have 11A/11C the A/C means direction of route on circle route.

If the letter S is after a number it could indicate the route is a school service as well.

NXWM and NXC use letters mainly after the route number.

I guess this is the same for the 4H (which I assume means 'Halesowen') and the 4M which doesn't take a genius 'Merry Hill' but what about the Walsall 11"A" ? 

Steve3229vp

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 21, 2022, 11:34:35 AMI guess this is the same for the 4H (which I assume means 'Halesowen') and the 4M which doesn't take a genius 'Merry Hill' but what about the Walsall 11"A" ?
A for alternative 

j789

Quote from: metrocity on December 21, 2022, 10:50:52 AMHave you been riding the Hogwarts Express ?
No mate, actually working daily in the industry and seeing this happening first hand for the last two years.

How about you??? 

Not sure what you are disagreeing with in my post either with ridiculous comments like that. 

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

winston

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Rachvince53

Service 937 will no longer serve Chasetown or Boney Hay from 1st January 2023.

Steveminor

Quote from: j789 on December 21, 2022, 01:27:09 PMNo mate, actually working daily in the industry and seeing this happening first hand for the last two years.

How about you???

Not sure what you are disagreeing with in my post either with ridiculous comments like that.
I think metrocity knows a thing or two about the industry!!

MasterPlan

I notice looking at the tfwm timetable that all X21 journeys after 9pm will terminate at the X22 Wood Lane terminus instead of carrying on to Romsley Road along with a few more on Sunday mornings. Cost saving I guess.

Also some errors on the NX website timetable.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Mike K

Quote from: MasterPlan on December 21, 2022, 07:17:11 PMI notice looking at the tfwm timetable that all X21 journeys after 9pm will terminate at the X22 Wood Lane terminus instead of carrying on to Romsley Road along with a few more on Sunday mornings. Cost saving I guess.

Also some errors on the NX website timetable.
Do these journeys inter-work with the X22 at Bartley Green, as in return to city as an X22? Otherwise it's strange, it's one stop and a journey time saving of 1 minute each way.

mesub

QuoteService 937 will no longer serve Chasetown or Boney Hay from 1st January 2023.

It would have been nice to know that before today. 😭
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Rachvince53

It was in the Staffordshire County council service updates emailed to me today. 

j789

Quote from: Steveminor on December 21, 2022, 05:41:17 PMI think metrocity knows a thing or two about the industry!!
Good on him then but so do I, fortunately my 20+ years experience is with quality bus companies too, as I assume are his??? Seems certain people on here though think anyone not thinking Diamond are God's gift to bus operation means their opinion doesn't count. Hogwarts Express, you what???

Now 

ellspurs

I love the fact that from next year we randomly get an increase in service on evenings and Sundays to Birmingham Airport from North Solihull. There's nearly a 24 hour service on some days going towards the airport on the 96.

hlliwmai

Quote from: j789 on December 21, 2022, 08:24:45 PMGood on him then but so do I, fortunately my 20+ years experience is with quality bus companies too, as I assume are his??? Seems certain people on here though think anyone not thinking Diamond are God's gift to bus operation means their opinion doesn't count. Hogwarts Express, you what???

Now

Diamond = Gods gift to bus operations don't make me laugh.... 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk