News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

18WilliamsLi

Michael Bevan

Has 6962 transferred to AG @Tony? It's tracking on the 11S this afternoon.

18WilliamsLi

Tony

Not a transfer, only on loan 

Tony

cris 99

so yet again it seems someone is sitting on bustimes and posting false information. Happening rather a lot lately and isnt learning from his mistakes. Twice last week and again today. please stop posting false information and spamming the page. Personaly i think the only person that should post on this thread is the person that knows and thats Mr
 Hunter
17//72/73/97/X12

Tony

Westy

Quote from: winston on October 04, 2022, 01:05:31 PMWith all these ex NXC liveried double deckers moving in to NXWM garages, are the paintshop any closer to getting the new paint booth installed / restarting double decker repaints?

What's supposed to be classed as able to be repainted into 'Platinum ' style livery?

Taking a guess, the Eclipse 2's, the E200's, the Streetlites & the E400's!

winston

Quote from: Westy on October 04, 2022, 06:36:42 PMWhat's supposed to be classed as able to be repainted into 'Platinum ' style livery?

I'd have thought so. 

There's too many different shades of red & grey in existence. Standards seem to be slipping, as there's already an increasing number of buses with new panels painted in incorrect shades/ branding missing longterm etc. 

Westy

Quote from: winston on October 04, 2022, 07:52:01 PMI'd have thought so.

There's too many different shades of red & grey in existence. Standards seem to be slipping, as there's already an increasing number of buses with new panels painted in incorrect shades/ branding missing longterm etc.
I suppose the Scanias are now classed as 'too old' to receive Platinum, but what about the 5 Walsall 'standard' Streetdecks?

Stu

Quote from: Westy on October 04, 2022, 06:36:42 PMWhat's supposed to be classed as able to be repainted into 'Platinum ' style livery?

I believe Tony has previously stated any vehicle expected to still be in service after 2025.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BBS

QuoteWhat's supposed to be classed as able to be repainted into 'Platinum ' style livery?

Can you count the streetdecks and trident enviros? 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

BK63 YWP

QuoteCan you count the streetdecks and trident enviros?
Streedecks are only going to be 9/10 years old so will most likely receive a repaint. Trident Enviros will be pushing on 17/18 years old.

I believe 61 plates and upwards will receive the grey livery 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Westy

Feel free to move to a separate thread, but noticing 2001 on the 529 earlier in new livery, this is it's 3rd livery since entry into service.

Does anyone have an idea which bus / buses past or present may have been painted in the most different liveries, over its service life, not counting branding, unless it changes the livery substantially?

Can include training livery as well.

CL

Quote from: Westy on October 04, 2022, 10:18:21 PMFeel free to move to a separate thread, but noticing 2001 on the 529 earlier in new livery, this is it's 3rd livery since entry into service.

Does anyone have an idea which bus / buses past or present may have been painted in the most different liveries, over its service life, not counting branding, unless it changes the livery substantially?

Can include training livery as well.
4128 might've been a solid contender.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk