News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: Westy on October 04, 2022, 10:18:21 PMFeel free to move to a separate thread, but noticing 2001 on the 529 earlier in new livery, this is it's 3rd livery since entry into service.

Does anyone have an idea which bus / buses past or present may have been painted in the most different liveries, over its service life, not counting branding, unless it changes the livery substantially?

Can include training livery as well.
Please start a new topic for further discussion, lets keep this one 'on-topic'.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Westy on October 04, 2022, 10:18:21 PMFeel free to move to a separate thread, but noticing 2001 on the 529 earlier in new livery, this is it's 3rd livery since entry into service.

Does anyone have an idea which bus / buses past or present may have been painted in the most different liveries, over its service life, not counting branding, unless it changes the livery substantially?

Can include training livery as well.

Never quite understood the vehicle repaint system, back in the day there use to be stickers displaying dates for next repaint in Metrobus cabs roughly every 5 years. 
i would say the least painted buses would have to be the 4200s B7TL'S  unloved this batch interiors are shocking on some too

Tony

Back on topic, not sure why a repaint question ever ended up in the transfers thread,

838 CV-PN

Tony

Tony

Westy

Quote from: Tony on October 05, 2022, 08:42:33 AMBack on topic, not sure why a repaint question ever ended up in the transfers thread,

838 CV-PN
Does that mean a question that may only get one or two replies has to start a new topic, even if it is slightly related to the original topic?

I did say if it caused an issue,  it could be moved.

Oops just noticed it was in Transfers.

Sorry.

18WilliamsLi

uniquicity

uniquicity

While looking for trams I did see 4767 on the 49 in West Brom. Looked totally out of place but until the paintshop is up and running for deckers, will be a common sight

BBS

QuoteWhile looking for trams I did see 4767 on the 49 in West Brom. Looked totally out of place but until the paintshop is up and running for deckers, will be a common sight
Can say the same for 4667
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Tony

QuoteSources please...
754 is correct

Westy

Quote from: BBS on October 08, 2022, 01:18:58 PMCan say the same for 4667
Didn't they put Blue Coventry stickers over Crimson vehicles when a couple got moved over there not so long back?

How come the reverse hasn't happened for these Coventry to Wm transfers? 

18WilliamsLi

6963 6964 WB-PB
Is this a loan or transfer 

18WilliamsLi

BK63 YWP

Quote753 PN-WV
Are you just going through bus times to see if any buses have changed depots as you posted "seeing" 6963/4 at PB then 5 mins later you "see" 753 at WN... 

Seriously stop posting things as it's happened and just wait for Tony or BN to confirm it!!!! 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk