News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

I appear to have lost the Vehicle Tracking app and I cant find it on line The bus tracker options appear to follow services not individual Vehicles  can someone tell me where to find the vehicle tracker or has the service been withdrawn? thanks
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on July 20, 2022, 06:03:18 PMI appear to have lost the Vehicle Tracking app and I cant find it on line The bus tracker options appear to follow services not individual Vehicles  can someone tell me where to find the vehicle tracker or has the service been withdrawn? thanks
This one?
https://bustimes.org/
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

windy miller

Yes  Thanks Stu   I'm not sure of the reference 'T1' stands for?  it would
 appear that all The hydrogen fleet operate from walsall presumably with
  other walsall vehicles?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

DJ

Quote from: windy miller on July 26, 2022, 01:07:45 PMYes  Thanks Stu  I'm not sure of the reference 'T1' stands for?  it would
 appear that all The hydrogen fleet operate from walsall presumably with
  other walsall vehicles?
T1 appears to be what's displayed when a NXWM bus is in a depot, presumably some kind of test/restricted mode on the Init machine so that it doesn't have the ability to print tickets or be logged in to a trip.

The StreetDeck FCEVs are all based at Walsall, and are allocated to the 51.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

Diamond 30960.

Can it be on both the 002 & 326 at the same time?

(Only looked, to see if my bus home was likely to be on time , else wouldn't have noticed!)

AGPlaysMC

I have just seen 4488 doing the 14 in alum rock road but bustimes isn't tracking it it says last in use June 25th
LOCAL routes innit: 8 inner circle, 14, 94, 95, 97

Stu

Quote from: AGPlaysMC on August 04, 2022, 04:13:41 PMI have just seen 4488 doing the 14 in alum rock road but bustimes isn't tracking it it says last in use June 25th

Hi,
If you see NX buses in service that are not tracking correctly on BusTimes, please report in the following topic:
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5982.0
My locals:

Stu

Quote from: Westy on August 04, 2022, 03:18:41 PMDiamond 30960.

Can it be on both the 002 & 326 at the same time?

(Only looked, to see if my bus home was likely to be on time , else wouldn't have noticed!)
Of course not, one of the buses will have the wrong fleet number entered into the Ticketer unit.
My locals:

Tony

I love how people know what NX are doing.

I see someone altered 1868 to withdrawn!

I have no idea who made that decision because NX haven't yet

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Tony on August 10, 2022, 09:07:25 AMI love how people know what NX are doing.

Maybe the same person could get the tracker for National Express Coaches working again.   :wink:

BK63 YWP

QuoteI love how people know what NX are doing.

Who ever is user 1911 they make a load of changes has 2007 and 2209 gone into paint as they have changed those to the new scheme 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on August 10, 2022, 09:13:40 AMMaybe the same person could get the tracker for National Express Coaches working again.  :wink:

I think that is due to changes with the API that NX publish

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

QuoteWho ever is user 1911 they make a load of changes has 2007 and 2209 gone into paint as they have changed those to the new scheme
1911 is me

BNH2004

Quote from: Tony on August 10, 2022, 09:07:25 AMI love how people know what NX are doing.

Quote from: Tony on August 10, 2022, 10:26:22 AM1911 is me

@Tony I thought you were 1503 cause on some edits it says 'Tony Hunter NXWM' on them
And there was an edit where user 1911 withdraw 1868 and falsely removed names from recently replaced buses

Tony

Quote@Tony I thought you were 1503 cause on some edits it says 'Tony Hunter NXWM' on them
And there was an edit where user 1911 withdraw 1868 and falsely removed names from recently replaced buses
It was me that did 2209 and 2007 anyway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk